Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
To be honest I hope she loses and runs for president. At least then she’ll have to confront DeSantis directly at some point. If she’s just another congresswoman with DeSantis as nominee I think she will be chastened enough to keep quiet.
I didn't even look at it through this perspective. :ohhh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

“We will waive the exam fees for the state teachers certification,” DeSantis vowed, floating a $4,000 bonus for all recruits and an additional $1,000 incentive for those teachers who are addressing “acute shortages” in the classroom.

“Science, ESE, reading,” DeSantis exemplified. “Those are all very important.”

“We’ve got people who served in law enforcement, retired, and now they’re looking for the next chapter in their life,” DeSantis explained.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goal is to help Florida schools fill vacant teaching positions — which amount to nearly 9,000 in schools across the state, according to the most recent data from the Florida Department of Education. But the governor says the proposal will also support and incentivize law enforcement officers and other first responders, like paramedics and firefighters, to go into the teaching profession.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article264555601.html#storylink=cpy

@OfTheCross Teachers are overpaid right?? Enought to have 9000 vacancies :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Cant wait til I leave this shythole.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

“We will waive the exam fees for the state teachers certification,” DeSantis vowed, floating a $4,000 bonus for all recruits and an additional $1,000 incentive for those teachers who are addressing “acute shortages” in the classroom.

“Science, ESE, reading,” DeSantis exemplified. “Those are all very important.”

“We’ve got people who served in law enforcement, retired, and now they’re looking for the next chapter in their life,” DeSantis explained.

He's definitely glossing over the real issue of a teacher shortage.

This is a stop gap at best.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The goal is to help Florida schools fill vacant teaching positions — which amount to nearly 9,000 in schools across the state, according to the most recent data from the Florida Department of Education. But the governor says the proposal will also support and incentivize law enforcement officers and other first responders, like paramedics and firefighters, to go into the teaching profession.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article264555601.html#storylink=cpy

@OfTheCross Teachers are overpaid right?? Enought to have 9000 vacancies :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Cant wait til I leave this shythole.

:manny:

47k to start w/o experience for 9 months of work is great money.

lol. my spouse is literally applying to Dade and Broward schools this week just for the 3 months off...add it to the fact that she'll also be getting a pay raise if she goes through with it.

I'm doing the same thing once the house is paid off. shyt is cake.