Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Preaching to the choir hermano :mjcry:

My people are either extreme Left or extreme Right dont count on us to vote with our heads and the Old Head white Cuban establishment still has deep pockets, dont be surprised to see Marco Rubio 2.0 in the next few years trotted out as the 'POC' GOP bet
I thought Marco Rubio 2.0 would be carlos curbelo but he was kicked to the curb:blessed: unfortunately I’m seeing a lot of young Cubans follow in the same path as their grandparents and parents. Also, since most of them were born in this country they don’t sympathize with their other Hispanic brehs so they wouldn’t give 2 shyts about their Mexican or Dominican breh that has a harder path to citizenship. They also for some reason wanna be country so bad shyt is mad wierd:dwillhuh:

Sorry breh I deal with a lot of Cubans and have some very good friends and have their head on right but some of them got a few screws loose.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I thought Marco Rubio 2.0 would be carlos curbelo but he was kicked to the curb:blessed: unfortunately I’m seeing a lot of young Cubans follow in the same path as their grandparents and parents. Also, since most of them were born in this country they don’t sympathize with their other Hispanic brehs so they wouldn’t give 2 shyts about their Mexican or Dominican breh that has a harder path to citizenship. They also for some reason wanna be country so bad shyt is mad wierd:dwillhuh:

Sorry breh I deal with a lot of Cubans and have some very good friends and have their head on right but some of them got a few screws loose.

Yea im not even gonna lie I got a cousin that moved to Alabama (not biological but my uncle raised him) thats on that shyt heavyyyyyyy but he's:mjpls: cuz he resents my uncle dikking down his mom I guess, dont really fw him he always had this weird one sided rivalry with me lol

If not its the polar opposite see a white ass chico slugged up pants sagging like he Kodak :pachaha:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea im not even gonna lie I got a cousin that moved to Alabama (not biological but my uncle raised him) thats on that shyt heavyyyyyyy but he's:mjpls: cuz he resents my uncle dikking down his mom I guess, dont really fw him he always had this weird one sided rivalry with me lol

If not its the polar opposite see a white ass chico slugged up pants sagging like he Kodak :pachaha:
Not lying they nickname be Laz too.:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This last election kinda took the wind out my sails again. fukking state changes from red to blue back to red as often as it rains its kinda infuriating
for state govt florida has been red so long it feels like the rest of the south. it's only because of barack obama it looked blue-ish. i'm honestly amazed by this post lawton chiles run the florida republicans have been on.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:scust: fukk no! fukked up Florida voted Him in but I don’t expect the rest of the country to elect wannabe trump. I’m more worried about that corrupt son of a bytch Rick Scott :beli: I know that slimey sleazeball will find a way to slither his way to the gop nomination.

This guy gets is Scott been voldemorting/failing his ass into more power for decades. I can definitely see him being the nomination. Desantis doesn’t win Florida if it wasn’t a racist stronghold. He ain’t gonna make it on the national stage.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy gets is Scott been voldemorting/failing his ass into more power for decades. I can definitely see him being the nomination. Desantis doesn’t win Florida if it wasn’t a racist stronghold. He ain’t gonna make it on the national stage.

That and Rick scott extending voting registration and such for the Florida Panhandle after the storm, and thousands of mail in ballots that were not counted because they did not arrive in time.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that we already know there are worse candidates then Trump out there. It's almost like this country has a degeneracy problem propagated by its pop culture and media.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
My girl is a teacher and she hates common core. She feels it restrict teachers and doesn't allow them to help out the remedial students. I saw the questions and you have to explain every answer.

It pays dividends in the future. Common core is the logical way to do math.

Daps
DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

476.gif

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you live in FL?

Gillum lost this cuz he was being a damn punk. To him, he thought he got popular enough. He should have gone after Desantis a lot more .

Besides the groveland 4, and replacing Scott Israel with a black sheriff, what has done? Just curious

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Besides the groveland 4, and replacing Scott Israel with a black sheriff, what has done? Just curious

He sign d a bunch of shyt into law that helps Black people exclusively and he is trying to legalize weed as a recreational drug here. He also wants to reduce sentences for weed offenses. I'll look for that website again .

Still mad that Gillum didn't come out and call the voter fraud that went on in the panhandle