Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
goood old boy shyt, lets keep it 100, floridas elections system was hacked and more than likely gave desantis the election but we will never find out.

So two things.

1) I don’t think he knew the old boys did it for him, or that the Russian did it for him. Even if he knew the FBI informed him they knew as well, so that trick is over. He came out of that FBI meeting shook as a motherfukker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mi...vernment/state-politics/article230384944.html

2) He’s doing what Trump should have done and is playing the middle because there is no chance that they can do that trick twice and he needs to actually win the next election. The man isn’t dumb.

3) Scott is the most likely to run and him making Florida more liberal hurts Scott cause it shows how bad he ran shyt.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain that black number, because i DO NOT believe it

Florida :scust:

It may not be 50% but even if that number is 50% inflated you still have 33% approval.

At the end of the day Black people just want the same shyt that every other group wants. A politician who seems to be in tune and attentive to their specific needs. My sense is that they’re grading him on a curve since he’s a Republican.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So two things.

1) I don’t think he knew the old boys did it for him, or that the Russian did it for him. Even if he knew the FBI informed him they knew as well, so that trick is over. He came out of that FBI meeting shook as a motherfukker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mi...vernment/state-politics/article230384944.html

2) He’s doing what Trump should have done and is playing the middle because there is no chance that they can do that trick twice and he needs to actually win the next election. The man isn’t dumb.

3) Scott is the most likely to run and him making Florida more liberal hurts Scott cause it shows how bad he ran shyt.

im sure part of his strategy has been to appear as reasonable/moderate as possible in case info eventually leaks that would threaten the “legitimacy” of his election.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
im sure part of his strategy has been to appear as reasonable/moderate as possible in case info eventually leaks that would threaten the “legitimacy” of his election.

Honestly any politician who wins a really tight race should pivot to the middle on issues.You can’t act like you have a mandate unless you win a lot, or something drastic happens that spurs the people to support you based on how you handled it.

Him learning about the hacking just made that even more true. It’s not treated like big news now but come next election you got to be liked cause that will be used against you.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly any politician who wins a really tight race should pivot to the middle on issues.You can’t act like you have a mandate unless you win a lot, or something drastic happens that spurs the people to support you based on how you handled it.

Him learning about the hacking just made that even more true. It’s not treated like big news now but come next election you got to be liked cause that will be used against you.

Republicans govern the same whether they won by 10000000 votes or 1 voter. That’s how they roll. I agree with you he has extra sensitivity bc of the hacking shyt but he’s also just much smarter than the typical trumpie. I always said it’s guys like him that are the most dangerous. Trumpie in sheep’s clothing. Someone smart enough not to govern by trolling/antagonizing.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans govern the same whether they won by 10000000 votes or 1 voter. That’s how they roll. I agree with you he has extra sensitivity bc of the hacking shyt but he’s also just much smarter than the typical trumpie. I always said it’s guys like him that are the most dangerous. Trumpie in sheep’s clothing. Someone smart enough not to govern by trolling/antagonizing.
for real the GOP wins by a vote and they govern like they had a mandate, the dems actually win a mandate and control all parts of gov and dont do shyt