Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
Need to get some of the other Florida brehs in here to see what they think. @Stepintoaworld @Smoking With Cigarettes
FDN DeSantis I hope he does run so he can get embarassed by the less inbred areas of this country. Eliminating Common Core is bare minimum IMO, theres no damn reason kids shouldve been doing final exams, end of course exams, AND common core.

If he really wants to impress me he'll do something about the fact Florida teachers are among the lowest paid in the country (outside of the fly over states). I also saw this

But then I read the news report in a recent Daily Commercial to the effect that he is looking to expand the state’s private/charter school voucher program (Desantis Pushes for New School Vouchers). His proposal would divert between $90 and $100 million dollars to private/charter schools in addition to the nearly $1 billion dollars presently being spent on various similar programs already in existence, money that could and should be used to improve our traditional public school system.

This is the DeSantis I expect to see for the rest of his term. I imagine in 2024 America will have less of an appetite for for a fukkboy. Theres always some dumb shyt happening here too so we will see how he handles his first disaster

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high