Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is terrible in debates as well, that wont bode well nationally, Also really what has he done besides firing rick scott appointees, the groveland 4 (So long overdue), lifting the medical marijuana lawsuit (which hasnt changed much, medical program sucks in FL) and doing away with common core, and he fired Scott Isreal, Broward Sheriff. You could say he is doing alot but he's doing common sense shyt that Rick Scott didnt want to do.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
FDN DeSantis I hope he does run so he can get embarassed by the less inbred areas of this country. Eliminating Common Core is bare minimum IMO, theres no damn reason kids shouldve been doing final exams, end of course exams, AND common core.

If he really wants to impress me he'll do something about the fact Florida teachers are among the lowest paid in the country (outside of the fly over states). I also saw this

This is the DeSantis I expect to see for the rest of his term. I imagine in 2024 America will have less of an appetite for for a fukkboy. Theres always some dumb shyt happening here too so we will see how he handles his first disaster

Sounds like a great opportunity for African Centered schools with African Centered curriculum to be more prominent

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
What do you think about him eliminating common core? Apparently parents are liking that move.

My girl is a teacher and she hates common core. She feels it restrict teachers and doesn't allow them to help out the remedial students. I saw the questions and you have to explain every answer.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Now, we’re still in the honeymoon period. And frankly, he’s tackled simple stuff.

It’s easy, for instance, to say you want to spend money cleaning up pollution. It’s quite another to tell companies they can’t pollute in the first place.

It’s easy to yank Rick Scott’s appointments out of office. It’d be quite another for him to yank out his own buddies — like conflict-of-interest-plagued John Miklos at the St John’s water board.

That is the real swamp draining. (And for all of DeSantis’ talk about being “bold,” he and his office haven’t even been bold enough to answer questions about why Miklos, a DeSantis campaign donor, is still there.)

He’s also picked the lowest-hanging fruit on education. He acknowledges teachers are underpaid. But instead of raises, he’s backing a flawed “Best and Brightest” bonus plan — one that rewards teachers who work in districts with the lowest standards. (To qualify for those bonuses, teachers must be rated as “highy effective.” But some districts, such as Orange, rate 86 percent of their teachers that way. Others, such as Osceola, rate only 24 percent.)

Plus, bonuses are one-time boosts. Raises are permanent.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If we could just melt the panhandle into glass, the rest of the state would be ok :snoop:
Sell the panhandle to Alabama :manny: I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind having a beach.
This last election kinda took the wind out my sails again. fukking state changes from red to blue back to red as often as it rains its kinda infuriating
Unfortunately my Cuban breh I think a lot of it has to do with your people. They’re on that trump/ desantis train heavy:francis: my man was the worst candidate the republicans could run and this mad had major support. He had all of 8th street , la carreta cheering for him, Hialeah was pulling for him too. I’m pretty sure if we’re to get more Cubans on board with the dem agenda we’d be winning Florida in every election. These people are just too damn stuck on Castro, communism and shyt. You got a President out here acting like a fukking dictator and Most Cubans love him:snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sell the panhandle to Alabama :manny: I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind having a beach.

Unfortunately my Cuban breh I think a lot of it has to do with your people. They’re on that trump/ desantis train heavy:francis: my man was the worst candidate the republicans could run and this mad had major support. He had all of 8th street , la carreta cheering for him, Hialeah was pulling for him too. I’m pretty sure if we’re to get more Cubans on board with the dem agenda we’d be winning Florida in every election. These people are just too damn stuck on Castro, communism and shyt. You got a President out here acting like a fukking dictator and Most Cubans love him:snoop:
I knew a lot of Cubans who got burned so bad by Castro’s communism that they’ll go for anything on the right without examination to even the slightest degree. To make matters worse, when I was in high school (class of 2007), I recall hearing year after year that Florida was bottom 5 in the nation in education, so the general population in the state really didn’t know shyt on how to think critically on this issue either. Have to find a way to fix education, and quickly. Turning Florida solid blue would go such a long way towards fixing this country. No reason it shouldn’t be already.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Preaching to the choir hermano :mjcry:

My people are either extreme Left or extreme Right dont count on us to vote with our heads and the Old Head white Cuban establishment still has deep pockets, dont be surprised to see Marco Rubio 2.0 in the next few years trotted out as the 'POC' GOP bet