Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No i tuned in at 4. Tapper went soft. He didn’t press him on anything. Meatball got a softball. When it’s a live debate session he’s toast.

fukking CNN man. Taper just let meatball claim that blue states allow post birth abortions without a follow up question. Fox News has been asking tougher questions as of late.

I believe his team agreed to the interview under very strict restrictions.

You're making the mistake of assuming CNN was interested in holding his feet to the fire. They're not. And neither will the next "mainstream" media outlet that interviews desantis. The way it works is that they give him an interview that makes him seem presidential and gives him an "opportunity to speak to those voters who don't know him yet" and in exchange he no longer boycotts their outlets, which helps the CNNs of the world attract his supporters and burnish their "objective" credentials.

Uh he’s the governor? Might’ve been a good idea to increase construction standards after Surfside? No? The insurance issues are statewide issue.

If this was happening in another state who would shoulder the blame? Lol

Shill harder buddy

I used to joke that you have reading comprehension issues but clearly I was giving you too much credit :russ:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

And for morons here

This would impact parades, school plays, festivals, potentially even Comic Cons.

Take something like "Hairspray" or "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and you'll see.

It's impossible to enforce. Desantis is a moron.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
And for morons here

This would impact parades, school plays, festivals, potentially even Comic Cons.

Take something like "Hairspray" or "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and you'll see.

It's impossible to enforce. Desantis is a moron.
Every single thing he does is scripted

I know that’s a part of all politics but not to this clown’s level

He has ZERO original thought he’s a bobblehead following a script

:mjlol:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Whole state going downhill

Rent and inflation is through the roof

Retirement looking non existent

Teachers can't afford rent.

Home insurance getting stripped.

Anti Immigrant laws impacting our agriculture to the point where Repubs that supported the notion is starting to pull back.

Hurricane season approaching with extremely hot weather which can make Hurricane season catastrophic :francis:

There's countless other issues to highlight that our state should be focusing on, but yet our Governor wastes time and resources on fighting "The Woke", "Don't say Gay" and even hiding his logs so taxpayers in this state can't know what he's spending on.

Not sure what the future holds for Florida if there is any glimmering hope :beli:

Feels like we're on The Truman Show.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
71e128496b246c6aee3059cc1b6bb5a38e18b1a8aa09424f7c790ec31736cafd_1.jpg

Yo that’s a crazy quote :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I never took his campaign as a bid for the WH and thought it was an exercise in profile raising with some grift on the side. I thought he was going to set himself up for a Huckabee like show or even fill Tucker's spot.

I'll admit that I didn't see dude fumbling this bad where he he'd be lucky to get a podcast on SoundCloud.

Fox ain’t fukkin wit that clown… That 800 mill pocket tap made them rethink a lot of things

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ron DeSantis doesn't have the charisma to run a campaign entirely on grievances. The anti-wokeness was supposed to be but a feature among a more rationally built campaign of solutions and actions. That's how he presented his time as the Florida Governor; a politician who got things done. Now on the national stage he has the same grievances but no solutions. His campaign is entirely negative and "anti-woke." With no outlined policies, no solutions to the grievances of the average American, and his unlikable spectrum like personality he is indeed dead in the water. He is so devoid of any depth that even his actions in Florida are being called into question as that kingdom collapses around him.

A good PR team would have made this guy unbeatable. He isn't the first, nor will he be the last cold and callous politician that is a charismatic vacuum, but he is definitely one of the few who lead with those traits placed into such a lofty position on the national stage.

If Ron DeSantis was in a corporate hierarchy he would be a long in tenure, long disliked regional manager; he's just competent enough. He's not likeable enough or capable enough to move beyond a certain position.
Ummm no… running for national office reveals who you are… But your right in the regional manager analogy because that’s where he can get away with that type of shyt… nobody knows him outside of the company…. Same with being a Gov he can get away with that bozo shyt in his state.. Trying bring that clown shyt to the rest of America and he’s getting his ass handed to him