Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This gotta be an SNL skit

He wants so badly to be seen as a man’s man. :gucci:

Dude's been getting beat up on twitter from all angles. MAGA Republicans, non-MAGA Republicans, LGBT, the media, randoms etc.

The problem with DeSantis campaign is they've decided that their key audience is online white bigot trolls which severely limits his general audience appeal since he's focusing on such a narrow group of people. As a result, DeSantis ends up speaking a language where people don't know what the hell he's talking about and it comes off as performative garbage.

:deadrose: :dead:

Maybe he has somebody sabotaging him from the inside cuz that's about the only thing I can think of to put something like that up

@the cac mamba

Come defend your boy

If the twitter account wasn't @DeSantisWarRoom I wouldn't be able to tell if this was actually a pro- or anti-Desantis ad.

this is the gayest ad I've ever seen

Is this even available anymore? I've been mostly ignoring campaign ads and now I can't even see what the hype was about cause it seems like the campaign deleted it.

Daps
Now he's pissed everyone off 😂

f1e.png

fukk the farmers, they'd prob vote for him again too. Pieces of fukking shyt

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Even that was a really safe interview (at least from the 15 minutes I saw on YouTube).

Maybe I missed something but I would have liked to seen more follow up questions on his answers for non definition of wokeness, Ukraine, and the state of his campaign just to name a few. Perhaps even some follow up on the state of the stock market, CRT, and for clarification on "post birth abortions".

I know people write off Gavin Newsome (and I did as well at one point) but his interview with Sean Hannity was a lot different than this. Hannity came at him hard and he came away looking good .