Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Even that was a really safe interview (at least from the 15 minutes I saw on YouTube).

Maybe I missed something but I would have liked to seen more follow up questions on his answers for non definition of wokeness, Ukraine, and the state of his campaign just to name a few. Perhaps even some follow up on the state of the stock market, CRT, and for clarification on "post birth abortions".

I know people write off Gavin Newsome (and I did as well at one point) but his interview with Sean Hannity was a lot different than this. Hannity came at him hard and he came away looking good .
No i tuned in at 4. Tapper went soft. He didn’t press him on anything. Meatball got a softball. When it’s a live debate session he’s toast.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

NearShyCockatiel.webp

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
fukking CNN man. Taper just let meatball claim that blue states allow post birth abortions without a follow up question. Fox News has been asking tougher questions as of late.

I believe his team agreed to the interview under very strict restrictions.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Citizens, Heritage and others noted an open construction defect lawsuit. In court, neighbors have claimed some buildings have a defect.

Multiple brokers tell 8 On Your Side that spells trouble to insurers. In a normal market, you’d have trouble getting a good deal. Now, it’s nearly impossible.

Lol this is why I don't take anything you say seriously. It is perfectly acceptable/valid/true to say that desantis bears responsibility for problems that occur in industries where he's injected himself etc. Full stop.

But why not be intellectually honest by pointing out the full context of the link you post? That's some trump shyt.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Lol this is why I don't take anything you say seriously. It is perfectly acceptable/valid/true to say that desantis bears responsibility for problems that occur in industries where he's injected himself etc. Full stop.

But why not be intellectually honest by pointing out the full context of the link you post? That's some trump shyt.

Uh he’s the governor? Might’ve been a good idea to increase construction standards after Surfside? No? The insurance issues are statewide issue.

If this was happening in another state who would shoulder the blame? Lol

Shill harder buddy