Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They got him good with this pic of him in that article

imrs.php

He's on the spectrum or definitely adjacent. I used to have trouble knowing what to do with my hands and arms in social settings so I would try to make normal, casual poses like arms folded but it would be so deliberate that it came off awkward because I was trying so hard to be normal and look normal.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Whole state going downhill

Rent and inflation is through the roof

Retirement looking non existent

Teachers can't afford rent.

Home insurance getting stripped.

Anti Immigrant laws impacting our agriculture to the point where Repubs that supported the notion is starting to pull back.

Hurricane season approaching with extremely hot weather which can make Hurricane season catastrophic :francis:

There's countless other issues to highlight that our state should be focusing on, but yet our Governor wastes time and resources on fighting "The Woke", "Don't say Gay" and even hiding his logs so taxpayers in this state can't know what he's spending on.

Not sure what the future holds for Florida if there is any glimmering hope :beli:

Feels like we're on The Truman Show.
Crazy. I remember in COVID and right after folks were bragging how well Florida was doing because of no lockdown and all the business and rich people were moving there.

Miami was actually openly vying for the NYC crown :beli:

Man one bad hurricane this year and it could be a wrap.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Right now the Atlantic is hot as fukk, and storms coming from the Canary Islands eat that shyt to become Tropical Storms and then Hurricanes. The only saving grace is El Nino, which actually hurts Hurricanes because it's creating Wind Sheer and Turbulence over Cuba, Haiti, and the DR that fukks with Hurricanes development.

However if that Wind Sheer dies down... :wow: We would be talking about Hurricanes fueled on NOS.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Crazy. I remember in COVID and right after folks were bragging how well Florida was doing because of no lockdown and all the business and rich people were moving there.

Miami was actually openly vying for the NYC crown :beli:

Man one bad hurricane this year and it could be a wrap.

I remember some of that late 2020 hype.

In 2020 Miami was going to compete with the new York stock exchange since they were open.

They were going to rival silicon valley as the new tech hub with everyone fleeing Cali.

The city of Miami was going to launch their own crypto coin to subsidize their tax revenue:wow:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Down big in the polls nationally
Only has a shot at winning Iowa and NH in primaries
Only hope to win the nomination is for Trump to die

You can't be in a worse position as a presidential candidate and to highlight how bad it is for him the media is now allowing him the chance to pivot away from the woke mind virus campaigning and he still fails at it.
My man can't even say why the military being woke is bad. Its just a vibe to him
He can't outright say he thinks white supremacists should be the only people in the military but he can say some mumble rap about defining woke

Media could be doing a much better job at pushing back against these criminally online conservatives. Their talking points are literally all incorrect propaganda half the time

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Down big in the polls nationally
Only has a shot at winning Iowa and NH in primaries
Only hope to win the nomination is for Trump to die

You can't be in a worse position as a presidential candidate and to highlight how bad it is for him the media is now allowing him the chance to pivot away from the woke mind virus campaigning and he still fails at it.
My man can't even say why the military being woke is bad. Its just a vibe to him
He can't outright say he thinks white supremacists should be the only people in the military but he can say some mumble rap about defining woke

Media could be doing a much better job at pushing back against these criminally online conservatives. Their talking points are literally all incorrect propaganda half the time

He's gonna hell to deal with when he goes down in flames and heads back to FL.

He's this miserable with success wait till he's a loser.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
His teaching of slavery by his DOE is starting to reach national news. Can't wait to see how long they're gonna dig their heels in on this one.

Couple concerts, shows and more conventions gonna get pulled more than likely. This guy is on a kamakazee mission for Florida.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I remember some of that late 2020 hype.

In 2020 Miami was going to compete with the new York stock exchange since they were open.

They were going to rival silicon valley as the new tech hub with everyone fleeing Cali.

The city of Miami was going to launch their own crypto coin to subsidize their tax revenue:wow:
You can thank our scammer grifter mayor who's now on his Connor Roy 1% polling trying to get named ambassador to west bubblefukk for all that