The Boom Bap Era
ron-desantis-laugh.gif

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This campaign is toast and it's long past due folks acknowledge it. It's a slow death at this point.

There is nothing he can do to catch Trump and the money will run out.
This. Unless trump goes to jail, he will be the nominee.

Daps
Trump going to jail wouldn't stop him from being the nominee, IMO. There's no legal mechanism to keep him from running and it would only juice his support with these conservative degenerates.

DeSantis needs to hope that Trump flat-out dies from the stress of the multiple indictments before the primary is over. That's his only chance.

Daps
Even if Trump wasnā€™t the nominee for whatever act of God reason it still wouldnā€™t end up being DeSantis
I'm coming around to this.

Trump can say wild shyt and get away with it because he's a TV pitchman, essentially. DeSantis is not that at all. He's a weird fukk.

I think Christie would actually have a puncher's chance at the nomination because he understands the camera and can get off zingers.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Get out while you can broā€¦..

My uncle who luckily didnā€™t sell his house in Gwinnett county GA is moving backā€¦ He just build a brand new house in Tampa bout 4 years agoā€¦ DeKKKlantis really fukked over the state of Floridaā€¦ fam put his house up for sale..
Yeah me and wifey been talking about moving back to New England area.