Superstar
Daps
71e128496b246c6aee3059cc1b6bb5a38e18b1a8aa09424f7c790ec31736cafd_1.jpg

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t been in this thread in a minute but I’ve caught up and I’m very happy with what’s unfolding.

Ronny boy needs to pack it up. Between the finances, the voting numbers, and Florida issues, the other candidates are licking their chops to finish this dude off (if Ron makes it to the debate stage)

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I never took his campaign as a bid for the WH and thought it was an exercise in profile raising with some grift on the side. I thought he was going to set himself up for a Huckabee like show or even fill Tucker's spot.

I'll admit that I didn't see dude fumbling this bad where he he'd be lucky to get a podcast on SoundCloud.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ron DeSantis doesn't have the charisma to run a campaign entirely on grievances. The anti-wokeness was supposed to be but a feature among a more rationally built campaign of solutions and actions. That's how he presented his time as the Florida Governor; a politician who got things done. Now on the national stage he has the same grievances but no solutions. His campaign is entirely negative and "anti-woke." With no outlined policies, no solutions to the grievances of the average American, and his unlikable spectrum like personality he is indeed dead in the water. He is so devoid of any depth that even his actions in Florida are being called into question as that kingdom collapses around him.

A good PR team would have made this guy unbeatable. He isn't the first, nor will he be the last cold and callous politician that is a charismatic vacuum, but he is definitely one of the few who lead with those traits placed into such a lofty position on the national stage.

If Ron DeSantis was in a corporate hierarchy he would be a long in tenure, long disliked regional manager; he's just competent enough. He's not likeable enough or capable enough to move beyond a certain position.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I been saying that shyt from day 1… nikkas mimicking trump down to hand gestures lookin like a bozo and I said Maga gonna see him as a phony..

He could never understand that 'woke' was supposed to be his appetizer not the full fukking meal (for the general electorate and donors, not me and you).

Soon they found out (like we been knew) he could win a three point contest but was never able to be a superstar you could build a team around. He could catch and shoot and score 15 points but that's his ceiling. No playoffs, division champions, conference titles or championships.

He's just another player on the court.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's how he presented his time as the Florida Governor; a politician who got things done.

He got things done because of a Republican Supermajority in their state house and senate. He was/is a rubber stamper for the far right agenda. I've said this over and over, Florida =/= the rest of the country.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron DeSantis doesn't have the charisma to run a campaign entirely on grievances. The anti-wokeness was supposed to be but a feature among a more rationally built campaign of solutions and actions. That's how he presented his time as the Florida Governor; a politician who got things done. Now on the national stage he has the same grievances but no solutions. His campaign is entirely negative and "anti-woke." With no outlined policies, no solutions to the grievances of the average American, and his unlikable spectrum like personality he is indeed dead in the water. He is so devoid of any depth that even his actions in Florida are being called into question as that kingdom collapses around him.

A good PR team would have made this guy unbeatable. He isn't the first, nor will he be the last cold and callous politician that is a charismatic vacuum, but he is definitely one of the few who lead with those traits placed into such a lofty position on the national stage.

If Ron DeSantis was in a corporate hierarchy he would be a long in tenure, long disliked regional manager; he's just competent enough. He's not likeable enough or capable enough to move beyond a certain position.

Very solid points. No matter what you do, it always makes the most sense to lead with your strengths while being secure enough to acknowledge areas of improvement. When you try to be everything to everyone it focuses people's attention to your shortcomings.