Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

DeSantis' popularity rating has fallen since November and almost half of Americans see him in an unfavorable light, according to a survey by polling organization Navigator.

Lol

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Narrators note 'he did not in fact abandon his racism'*

"Will get the “redemption” loving liberal votes."

:mjlol:

I can't make people do anything breh. That was my analysis and when he actually stayed on that path, he had sky high approval ratings (even among Black voters) and won reelection by 20 points.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This clip of Trump making fun of Desantis name is hilarious, I really hope they get to debate each other

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't make people do anything breh. That was my analysis and when he actually stayed on that path, he had sky high approval ratings (even among Black voters) and won reelection by 20 points.

How's your analysis and prediction shaking out right now?

Would you vote for him?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

It's not just a change in his strategy that is causing him to plummet in the polls, it's that the national spotlight is putting a glaring light on all his weaknesses.

Everything that is leading to his failure now was previewed in the 2018 Gubernatorial elections (except maybe the more extreme policies).

The problem is that people have thought of Florida as a swing state for longer than it actually was, and he got way too much credit because of that.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's not just a change in his strategy that is causing him to plummet in the polls, it's that the national spotlight is putting a glaring light on all his weaknesses.

Everything that is leading to his failure now was previewed in the 2018 Gubernatorial elections (except maybe the more extreme policies).

The problem is that people have thought of Florida as a swing state for longer than it actually was, and he got way too much credit because of that.

Anyone with half a functioning brain knew dude was DOA on the national stage

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what do you attribute his plummeting poll numbers to? You think it's because his personality (or lack thereof)?

I think if youre talking about his unpopularity across the board (all voters) it's much more likely due to his extreme policies.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So what do you attribute his plummeting poll numbers to? You think it's because his personality (or lack thereof)?

I think if youre talking about his unpopularity across the board (all voters) it's much more likely due to his extreme policies.

It's due to him thinking Florida was the reflection of the entire country.

He's Mr Basketball who forgot there's athletes in other states. He's had ample time to show

An energy plan
Health
Economic
Infrastructure
Foreign policy
Trade

He can't. Which is why he sticks to culture wars and homophobia and racism. And now it's too late to fix.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Is he getting the rondemption vote or not, Bro?