Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
Because I don't engage with irrelevant strawman babble.
It’s not irrelevant straw man babble if they’re real world Consequences. I’m not sure why you’re posting here if you don’t think there are consequences to political policies.

If you don’t believe these policies have real world consequences then why are you posting about it? Are you just fukking stupid or something :heh:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
It’s not irrelevant straw man babble if they’re real world Consequences. I’m not sure why you’re posting here if you don’t think there are consequences to political policies. Causation/Correlation fallacy

If you don’t believe these policies have real world consequences then why are you posting about it? Are you just fukking stupid or something :heh:
Ad hominem attack

How ass is your post?

Daps
How ass is your post?

So you don’t understand the way Policies work or how they’re implemented…. That’s pretty sad :francis:

Like do we need to post some videos to help you understand or what? I called you stupid because you’re ignorant about this shyt. I can post some YouTube videos if you want? It’s just dumb as fukk to sit here and say republican policies are “toothless”
When history has shown that’s not the case

You also keep using words and definitions that you clearly don’t fukking understand.

Like you have zero idea how the Causation/Correlation fallacy works if you think that applies to the uvalde shooting and the lowering of age of gun purchases :heh:

The very suggestion that political policies have zero affect on our lives is just one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever heard on this board and we have people that think rape is ok posting on this site

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
word salad

Back on track, I fully understand policy and politics. The group DeSantis is trying to appeal to will not win and was not the reason the GOP managed to win a small majority in the house:

Republicans took the house due to the ineptitude of the NY dem party & illegal gerrymandering in the south.

Their platform fumbled a projected +30 majority into +4 and will lose the house in '24 based on the new maps in AL alone.

:ufdup:

DeSantis can't win on the overt white nationalist policies so there's no need to amplify them. He will flame out and be in that Mike Huckabee spot on Fox or Newsmax by time the smoke clears.

Daps
Why aren't Democrats doing anything about it?
facepalm-simon-cowell.gif