Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The governor eliminated $160,000 in funding for a Black History Month celebration in Orlando called the 1619 Fest, whose theme this year was to bring awareness to the health disparities Black people face in America. DeSantis also cut $200,000 in funding for Florida’s Black Music Legacy, a project designed to highlight the state’s contributions to Black music.

Last year, DeSantis vetoed $1 million for Valencia College to create a feature film about the 1920 Ocoee Election Day Massacre, in which a white mob attacked and killed dozens of Black voters in the nation’s worst instance of Election Day violence.

Petulant racism.

Daps
The governor eliminated $160,000 in funding for a Black History Month celebration in Orlando called the 1619 Fest, whose theme this year was to bring awareness to the health disparities Black people face in America. DeSantis also cut $200,000 in funding for Florida’s Black Music Legacy, a project designed to highlight the state’s contributions to Black music.

Last year, DeSantis vetoed $1 million for Valencia College to create a feature film about the 1920 Ocoee Election Day Massacre, in which a white mob attacked and killed dozens of Black voters in the nation’s worst instance of Election Day violence.

Petulant racism.
Media won't call it this tho

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even accounting for racism, I don't know how Desantis gets out of the primary by vetoing black history funding, signing abortion bans and pushing transgender bathroom bills. Polls have shown even Republican voters don't want these things, or at the very least think they're a distraction from the real issues.

He's giving Trump an opening to push his faux populism, and he's playing right into Trump's hands:

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Considering how fukking racist this country is I think he's vastly more serious than any candidates not named Trump.
Nonsense fear mongering.

The White Power platform is a fund raising grift and is not a serious path towards winning a general election. Not one of them have come close to winning any big race in the last 3 cycles.

Daps
Nonsense fear mongering.

The White Power platform is a fund raising grift and is not a serious path towards winning a general election. Not one of them have come close to winning any big race in the last 3 cycles.

Republicans literally just took the house on that platform :heh:

It’s wild when I see posters talking about republican policy was “fear mongering” implying there are no real world consequences.

The fukking school shooting in uvalde never happens if months earlier Abbott hadn’t lowered the age requirements for gun purchases. That’s just 1 years example, I mean Covid anyone? A million + dead what. That’s not fear mongering

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Republicans literally just took the house on that platform :heh:

Republicans took the house due to the ineptitude of the NY dem party & illegal gerrymandering in the south.

Their platform fumbled a projected +30 majority into +4 and will lose the house in '24 based on the new maps in AL alone.

:ufdup:

Daps
Republicans took the house due to the ineptitude of the NY dem party & illegal gerrymandering in the south.

Their platform fumbled a projected +30 majority into +4 and will lose the house in '24 based on the new maps in AL alone.

:ufdup:
Like how you just cut off the important part of my post. Handwaving republican politics as “fear mongering” is disrespectful as fukk to the thousands/millions in the US and abroad who have died or had their lives ruined. It’s a bullshyt statement and you should reconsider the way you speak on the subject

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Like how you just cut off the important part of my post. Handwaving republican politics as “fear mongering” and disrespectful as fukk to the thousands/millions in the US and abroad who have died or had their lives ruined. It’s a bullshyt statement and you should reconsider the way you speak on the subject
Because I don't engage with irrelevant strawman babble.