Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep refusing to answer the question. It's pretty telling.

How many posts have you made in this thread?

:russ:

Are you slow?

I made that post 4 yrs ago based on what I saw at that point. Are you seriously trying to argue that everything we know about DeSantis today was known in 2019? Did he sign a 6 week abortion bill in 2019? Was he talking about pardoning insurrectionists or trump?

He's making the stupid mistake of thinking he has to make trump seems liberal when all he needed to do was convince his base that he will be a more competent version. If he stayed on that path he'd be in a stronger position.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Are you slow?

I made that post 4 yrs ago based on what I saw at that point. Are you seriously trying to argue that everything we know about DeSantis today was known in 2019? Did he sign a 6 week abortion bill in 2019? Was he talking about pardoning insurrectionists or trump?

He's making the stupid mistake of thinking he has to make trump seems liberal when all he needed to do was convince his base that he will be a more competent version. If he stayed on that path he'd be in a stronger position.

I think the point people are making is there should be no surprise of what he was trending to do when you saw his behavior.

If you read between the lines of what he was saying, how he was acting everybody knew if you paid close attention to him exactly how this was going to end.

For all of this stupidity at least Bobby Jindal had policy details he could speak on. They were terrible policies and he nearly bankrupted Louisiana, but he could actually talk for hours on non cultural warrior issues.

He can't even do that. And it's only surprising to you. If COVID never happened he'd be a footnote. He got fortunate he opened Florida because they're a tourist/retirement state with 95% of their economy based on that so he got national attention. Without that dude ain't shyt. He's the Antoine Walker of politics - even if there's an open 2 (Ukraine) he retreats to jack up a contested 3 because that's all he knows.

His steadfast refusal to go on anywhere but Fox, Newsmax, or CBN is brutally admitting that he's incapable of talking about anything of substance. Because he couldn't just talk about culture wars. He claims CNN and etc are fake liberal outlets but continually goes on a network that just paid 800 million in a liable lawsuit and put 'wanna be dictator' in chyron for Biden :mjlol:

His entire campaign is

Fauci
Woke
Disney
Racism
Homophobia

Tell me I'm wrong. It wasn't because we were biased we were simply just watching how he was acting and talking. I've said 1000 times someone like Youngkin, Hogan, Baker or DeWine in a normal GOP world would be formidable on a national stage. Dude from North Dakota would be a nightmare to run head to head against.

You know, guys who whether you like it or not actually can speak on something else. But their voters jumped the shark years ago.

Ron is a joke and it's only gonna get worse on the debate stage. He never has anything positive to say. He never talks about what he's specifically going to do policy-wise. He's physically uncomfortable speaking to people or shaking hands. He simply rages against everyone and anything he doesn't like.

Clearly the other people in the Republican field don't think he's nearly as formidable as you think because they're jumping in not giving a damn that he's there. They see what we all saw 4 years ago.

Last edited:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:heh:

this was an alt-right troll account imo but this is gold
I pulled my kid out of the trash ass public school system and enrolled them in a private catholic school thanks to Ronnie's souped up school voucher program...Will look for an African centered school next year.

Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed House Bill (HB) 1, which expands available school choice options for all students in Florida by eliminating financial eligibility restrictions and the current enrollment cap. Florida already has 1.3 million students who learn full time in a school of their family’s choosing – larger than the entire K-12 student enrollments of 35 other states. Now law, HB 1 will further cement Florida’s position as the nation’s leader in school choice. For more information about HB 1, click

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Damn

FastJubilantAngora-max-1mb.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
8500 dollars ain't getting you a quality private education :mjlol:
let them keep thinking that though, using their kids as guinea pigs for an entire scam industry that popped up as "private schools" and DUMB parents hear private school and automatically think better and their job is done: "oh my kid goes to a private school, so it's all good."

Last edited: