Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

@satam55 in Times New Roman, 12 font single paragraph format, please tell us as a black DeSantis supporter why DeSantis supporters are attacking someone for wanting to understand white rage?

Is there a bigger fukking a$$hole in politics than DeSantis? Who would've thought there'd be someone I'd hate more than Trump. He's either a racist/homophobe, or someone who is eager to convince those type of people to vote for him, and I'm not sure which is worse.

nikkaz forget that before 9/11, white militia groups were already a high point of concern for the Intelligence Community.

- Waco
-Ruby Ridge
- Timothy McVeigh

McVeigh killed 168 people (19 kids) :mindblown:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is there a bigger fukking a$$hole in politics than DeSantis?

Probably not.

Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.), who served in the House at the same time as DeSantis, said on MSNBC on Thursday that it’s because the governor is a “uniquely unlikeable person.”

“As you get to know him, you discover it’s this odd mix of vanity and paranoia and kind of the smartest-person-in-the-room complex,” Jolly said. “The problem is the moment that he demonstrates his intelligence he says things that are antithetical to science and history and law and the Constitution, and it leaves people kind of scratching their head.”

The latest in a growing string of anecdotes about DeSantis’ lack of a personal touch during his six years in the House comes via former Rep. David Trott (R-Mich.). He sat next to DeSantis for two years when they both served on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

The then-Florida lawmaker “never said a single word to me,” Trott said in an email this week to POLITICO Playbook. “I was new to Congress, and he didn’t introduce himself or even say hello.”

“I think he’s an a$$hole,” Trott added in a phone interview. “I don’t think he cares about people.”

Trott, for his part, said DeSantis has an “ability to size up the electorate and figure out what issues and hot buttons he needs to press to advance his political ambitions.” But Trott also called the governor “just a very arrogant guy” who is “very focused on Ron DeSantis.”

“He wasn’t really liked when he was in Congress. And now it's coming home to, you know, prove out as some of the Florida delegation endorsed Trump and some of the donors, you know, think he’s kind of awkward in terms of how he interacts with them,” Trott said. “If his pre-presidential campaign was playing out differently, then I’d say, ‘Well, maybe he just didn’t like me.’ But I think there’s something more at work here.”