Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
I know anyone who reads my posts is probably tired of me saying it, but I implore you all to go watch his debates with Gillum.

It's not that he ever lost it, he never HAD it.
Not just Gillum, Christ ate him alive too. He's an idiot and can't survive in those settings because he's incapable of thinking on the fly.

Daps
Social engineering disaster

Some cocksucker on TLR tried to tell me stuff like this wasn't running people out of the teacher profession. How the fukk do people in that forum live being wrong every fukking day of their lives.

Daps
Miami's finding this out the hard way.. after Desantis passed that migrant bill. Its all over Twitter and TikTok. Construction sites have 1/50 of the workers that they normally have.. and I'm not exaggerating. It'll catch up to these fukks, especially Desantis.
fukk Miami, they deserve it because of the fukking Cubans and Venezuelans down there. :birdman:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Has the Republican Iowa winner ever even won the nomination or presidency in the last 20 or so years?

2016-Cruz
2012-Santorum-later update to Romney
2008-Huckabee

I think W was the last one to win and actually win the nom/presidency.

Correct, he won the 2000 Caucus. Ironic thing is outside of 2020, the reverse is true for Democrats; outside of Buttigeg, they've picked every nominee since 2000.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
To be honest, with Climate Change, Disney SHOULD just move to wherever, since the next big storm could make Disneyland look like Six Flag New Orleans like after Katrina Hit.

5a6a612c7101ad62f51c2a9d

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney employs 50K+, brings in billions in tourism revenue and economic impact. If they leave Florida would be done. They'd raise taxes to have to make up for losses. The businesses would collapse and Flor would be like Alabama.

We've built a business that employs, as we've said before, over 75,000 people and attracts tens of millions of people to the state," Iger said.

He added that Disney was "the largest taxpayer in Central Florida," paying over $1.1 billion in state and local taxes last year.

And thats ok with the Desantis/Maga fanatics. Most of which, arent even native floridians (most people living in FL, arent even natives). People dont care about the doom and gloom of "lost jobs", "raise taxes" when/if disney leaves until they start paying $$$$.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh one year from now this won't even be a story. You're falling for the okey doke. This is for the most part a manufactured political "crisis" designed for both participants (desantis and disney's board) to look good for their respective constituents. Part of that is convincing people like you that each of them are "fighting tooth and nail" for whatever interests/political preference they are supposed to be upholding. Corporations do this all the time and people are dumb enough to think it's because they all of a sudden have a conscience. It will be back to business in short order.

:childplease:What are you talking about? You really think this is just political and for show? A Federal lawsuit was filed, he undid the Reedy Creek agreement lmaooo. That was a non-starter for ANY potential FL governor and he just told disney to :camby::camby:.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh one year from now this won't even be a story. You're falling for the okey doke. This is for the most part a manufactured political "crisis" designed for both participants (desantis and disney's board) to look good for their respective constituents. Part of that is convincing people like you that each of them are "fighting tooth and nail" for whatever interests/political preference they are supposed to be upholding. Corporations do this all the time and people are dumb enough to think it's because they all of a sudden have a conscience. It will be back to business in short order.
1 year ago, we were clowning saying Desantis wouldnt do shyt to Disney...now here we are.