Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed a bill on Thursday that will allow doctors and health insurance companies to deny care to anyone they want.
Under the new law, “a health care provider or health payor has the right to opt out of participation in or payment for any health care service on the basis of a conscience-based objection,” meaning based on their moral, ethical, or religious beliefs.

Providers and insurers will face no consequences under the measure and will not be required to refer patients to a place that would provide the needed care. If they are penalized for denying care or coverage, the doctor or company can sue.

The law makes no mention of protections against gender- or race-based discrimination, leading opponents to rightly worry that the sweeping nature of the text will let providers deny care or coverage to women, people of color, and LGBTQ people. A doctor could deny care, for instance, if they are “morally opposed” to gender-affirming care, or if they don’t like that a patient is having premarital sex. And it’s not just doctors—under the law, insurance companies, nurses, pharmacists, hospitals, ambulances, and more could all also deny care.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure he knows this but is more interested in running cover for Republicans and ignorant bigots

Breh eventually you’re going to need to escape from the intellectual prison youve locked yourself inside.

A big part of that involves not relying on straw man arguments.

If you had any issue with something in my response, point it out/refute etc and explain your position. I choose my words carefully and most of my post discussed the issue with a very local perspective. I don’t know if you’re in Chicago or understand what’s going on. When you just immediately paint everyone who might happen to disagree with you as “Republicans” or giving cover to bigots, it seems like you’re just ducking. It’s wild watching/hearing/reading Black folks online calling Black folks in the hood ignorant bc they had the temerity to ask that their community be given the same kind of priority as newcomers from thousands of miles away, and the cherry on top is that the migrants are still more than likely to end up voting against the Dems.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
After those illegals got rounded up and (I think) deported, those Black got good paying jobs.

:mjlol: You don't know shyt man

Last edited: