Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
For once I actually wish @the cac mamba wasn't bushed so we could rub all this in his face. :wow:

Sometimes you just 'know' that someone will fall flat on their face. All the warning signs for dude was there.

Short tempered
Vengeful
Petty
Irritable
Biased
Bigoted
And lacks people skills

I mean shyt it was fukking plain as day. Dude wouldn't even take questions from opposition media locally.

The minute I picked up on his "Fauci/woke" schtick I knew it was a matter of time.

And Disney gonna come for blood. Bout to tell those siding with dude they gonna work overtime to get them out the paint.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Losing GOP support in his own state is a major fumble. He needed to really wow in DC to offset that, and that didn't happen.

The current crisis in FLA was a perfect opportunity to look and act presidential sending his support over the top - so far he has fumbled that as well. All of this tells me that he has a horrible staff running his campaign and advising him.

The major long term byproduct of a Trump presidency is that the RNC lost a lot of their top level strategist and consultants - that's good for Democrats if we could get our sh*t together on that front.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All these repubs who thought he was their next king now like :manny:

Gotta make that pivot quick. Otherwise they gonna be stuck with Trump next year and be talmbout 2028 is just right around the corner :martin: :skip: :francis:.

Says what you want about Tim Scott and Haley (and there is a LOT) they got consultants telling them to act some type of way and keep their composure. And they're listening. They won't win, but at least they got the 'acting' part down.

He can't even 'fake the funk ' for his own good.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Losing GOP support in his own state is a major fumble. He needed to really wow in DC to offset that, and that didn't happen.

The current crisis in FLA was a perfect opportunity to look and act presidential sending his support over the top - so far he has fumbled that as well. All of this tells me that he has a horrible staff running his campaign and advising him.

The major long term byproduct of a Trump presidency is that the RNC lost a lot of their top level strategist and consultants - that's good for Democrats if we could get our sh*t together on that front.
Trump name tied to the gop has been a perpetual loss since 2018…. What makes you think that will change now given the Dobbs decision, the abortion pill pre ban and scotus c00n Thomas and his wife being corrupt insurrectionist along with the house GOP having not govern on anything since barely winning the house in 22?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
BOB IGER... IGER THE TIGER... VERY ALPHA... VERY MASCULINE... Pudding Fingers... not so much.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump name tied to the gop has been a perpetual loss since 2018…. What makes you think that will change now given the Dobbs decision, the abortion pill pre ban and scotus c00n Thomas and his wife being corrupt insurrectionist along with the house GOP having not govern on anything since barely winning the house in 22?
I'm not saying its going to change at all, I'm saying most of the top republicans to leave their party - because of Trump - were their strategist and consultants and that's going to have a long term affect long past Trump.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying its going to change at all, I'm saying most of the top republicans to leave their party - because of Trump - were their strategist and consultants and that's going to have a long term affect long past Trump.

Yep. A huge brain drain replaced with MAGA loyalists. Who have no business running an ice cream stand let alone a campaign.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Apparently he's thinking about running for President and he and Desantis have had beef for years, but the fact that Fox News even platformed him tells me that they're about to pivot from all that Desantis dikkriding they were doing just a few months ago.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Too many black and brown people in South Florida for Meatball to even pretend to care. It's not all cac cubans who blindly vote repug believe it or not.

Meatball's response to last week's catastrophic flooding in Ft. Lauderdale, shutting down a fukkING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT? "woke"
Gas shortage as a result of said flooding? "woke"
Property insurance crisis throughout the state? "woke"

I love Florida and hate Floridians at the same time for voting for this fukking cocksucking piece of shyt 😡