Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Apparently he's thinking about running for President and he and Desantis have had beef for years, but the fact that Fox News even platformed him tells me that they're about to pivot from all that Desantis dikkriding they were doing just a few months ago.

JFC, is every fukking grifter and corrupt Florida a$$hole running for prez? This shythead mayor ran a bitcoin scam and is nowhere to be found when the city floods after 4 rain drops. FOH

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Apparently he's thinking about running for President and he and Desantis have had beef for years, but the fact that Fox News even platformed him tells me that they're about to pivot from all that Desantis dikkriding they were doing just a few months ago.

:mjlol: Suarez is another scammer

Probably looking to steal some campaign funds

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Suarez is another scammer

Probably looking to steal some campaign funds

Scammer, yes, but... I think it's telling though that for a guy like DeSantis, the Das Fuhrer of Florida, is starting to hear the Floridian GOP Wolves snarling outside his mansion. This is a guy who can do what he wants to, and now people in his own state are turning on him... and now on television.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How is there a gas shortage in FL anyway? :wtf:
FL low key a shyt hole.. My cousin who is a owner operator truck driver where he had dedicated loads and transport aircraft engines and automobile hauling he said don’t ever take a load anywhere past central Florida or south Florida because you won’t be able to find a load to leave out of Florida and will end up with an empty trailer leaving FL.. That’s money lost and fuel wasted

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
FL low key a shyt hole.. My cousin who is a owner operator truck driver where he had dedicated loads and transport aircraft engines and automobile hauling he said don’t ever take a load anywhere past central Florida or south Florida because you won’t be able to find a load to leave out of Florida and will end up with an empty trailer leaving FL.. That’s money lost and fuel wasted

I read that too fast. :snoop: I thought you were saying Dominic Toretto was hitting up those trailers and unloading them for you. :mjlol:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Scammer, yes, but... I think it's telling though that for a guy like DeSantis, the Das Fuhrer of Florida, is starting to hear the Floridian GOP Wolves snarling outside his mansion. This is a guy who can do what he wants to, and now people in his own state are turning on him... and now on television.
If Meatball was bout it he'd sic the State's Attorney on Suarez and his bitcoin scam. But he won't, cuz then cuban cacs would be pissed