Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Sometimes you just 'know' that someone will fall flat on their face. All the warning signs for dude was there.

Short tempered
Vengeful
Petty
Irritable
Biased
Bigoted
And lacks people skills

I mean shyt it was fukking plain as day. Dude wouldn't even take questions from opposition media locally.

The minute I picked up on his "Fauci/woke" schtick I knew it was a matter of time.

And Disney gonna come for blood. Bout to tell those siding with dude they gonna work overtime to get them out the paint.

I really want to see this man in a town hall style debate before he flames out. Everything you listed would be on full display
BL2sU9L.png

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I really want to see this man in a town hall style debate before he flames out. Everything you listed would be on full display
BL2sU9L.png

There's a reason he avoids those type of settings. And his team knows it too.

It's painfully obvious he does the following

- friendly media
- no non scripted appearances
- partisan audiences
- no forum type questions.

Even the founder of Home Depot has told him to chill the fukk out. And the former CEO of Goldman Sachs. Iger and them all run in the same circles this is a terrible look for him.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can tell a lot of ppl in here don't really ever interact with anyone who doesn't agree with them politically bc they think the Disney fight is a losing issue for DeSantis. The only people who like Disney are kids lmao. Anyone who's ever had to take their kids to Disney will hate that place and company for eternity :pachaha:

One of the provisions they enacted was the right to set their own utility rates. Even someone who might disagree with his stance against Disney will probably be somewhat annoyed/offended at the idea of a multi billion dollar company that prints money selling ppl mickey mouse headbands for $30, deciding to lower their utility rates at the same time that everyone else's skyrockets.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I can tell a lot of ppl in here don't really ever interact with anyone who doesn't agree with them politically bc they think the Disney fight is a losing issue for DeSantis. The only people who like Disney are kids lmao. Anyone who's ever had to take their kids to Disney will hate that place and company for eternity :pachaha:

One of the provisions they enacted was the right to set their own utility rates. Even someone who might disagree with his stance against Disney will probably be somewhat annoyed/offended at the idea of a multi billion dollar company that prints money selling ppl mickey mouse headbands for $30, deciding to lower their utility rates at the same time that everyone else's skyrockets.

If Disney was under state control and their utilities were tethered to the towns surrounding it folks bills would be in the tens of thousands a month.

That's not even including their own police, paramedics, fire department and emergency services. That they pay for.

They are saving the state bilions in costs. And paying out billions in taxes. Oh and all the businesses around them that get year round customers to eat, sleep, shop and visit.

That muthafukka is open 365 and operates water, gas, electrical that could power small countries. It would bankrupt households with its utility rate.

This "feud" of a 100 year icon is the dumbest thing I have seen in quite sometime.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If Disney was under state control and their utilities were tethered to the towns surrounding it folks bills would be in the tens of thousands a month.

That's not even including their own police, paramedics, fire department and emergency services. That they pay for.

They are saving the state bilions in costs. And paying out billions in taxes. Oh and all the businesses around them that get year round customers to eat, sleep, shop and visit.

That muthafukka is open 365 and operates water, gas, electrical that could power small countries. It would bankrupt households with its utility rate.

This "feud" of a 100 year icon is the dumbest thing I have seen in quite sometime.
Not to mention insurance costs

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I actually thought it would be DeSantis and Trump down the stretch

He'll be taken care of early on and then kiss the ring in order to be Trump's running mate

And then, as I said before, Biden will handle them quite easily

GOP best bet is to look towards 2028

Kamala is not as well liked as Obama or Biden and Trump will not be a factor after the next election IMO

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And you think the typical voter is going to google all that shyt?

You're sitting there playing PR for a publicly traded company at a time when a majority of the American public is turning against big businesses across all industries.

Politics is about narratives. The “narrative” of DeSantis being woke crazy and undisciplined can definitely become a liability. The narrative of him having some personal vendetta against Disney is not going to hurt him, no matter how petty. Because at the end of the day the way the American public works is that even if you tell them 9 reasons why X is bad/wrong, if the other side has 1 reason why it is good/right, it’s basically a wash. You don’t understand that. Even though it is right in front of your face and has been for as long as you’ve followed politics.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

You're sitting there playing PR for a publicly traded company at a time when a majority of the American public is turning against big businesses across all industries.

Politics is about narratives. The “narrative” of DeSantis being woke crazy and undisciplined can definitely become a liability. The narrative of him having some personal vendetta against Disney is not going to hurt him, no matter how petty. Because at the end of the day the way the American public works is that even if you tell them 9 reasons why X is bad/wrong, if the other side has 1 reason why it is good/right, it’s basically a wash. You don’t understand that. Even though it is right in front of your face and has been for as long as you’ve followed politics.

There are literally donors who have said they are pulling support because of this stupid azz cause of his.

Are you blind? Big business has existed in this country for centuries.

What law did Disney break? Specifically. This is a terrible precedent to set. That every single company can be punished for opposing legislation?

😂 At being a corporate shill. You likely have a playstation from Sony or Xbox from Microsoft, a cellphone from Apple with service from Verizon, T-Mobile or AT&T with internet from Comcast while driving your vehicle made by a big business automotive company. Prolly got Amazon packages waiting for you at your doorstep 😆😂

He can go down this path to Bolivia all he wants but it's sinking his ship.

He's rallying against Disney man. Let that sink in. Every kids dreamland, the words out of a Superbowl winners speech and the most magical place arguably in the world.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's literally hurting him right now.

There's a reason his polling has plummeted and he's losing endorsements left and right.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Apparently he's thinking about running for President and he and Desantis have had beef for years, but the fact that Fox News even platformed him tells me that they're about to pivot from all that Desantis dikkriding they were doing just a few months ago.

:mjgrin: I’ll never forget what Obama said when Sarah Palin was selected as Veep candidate and all the hype surrounding her. “It takes a long time to learn how to run a national campaign”. Fast forward a few months and Sarah Palin couldn’t get out of bed due to depression. Same thing happened to Rudy and Christie.

Meatball fukked up by putting a target on his back so early. He’s going to crumble and I don’t think he has the charisma/people skills to lift himself back up.