Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Good luck :russ:. Iger might mess around and do an expansion plan with Newsom at this point.

I'm convinced he's pulling a Nino Brown and taking everyone down with him at this point. Because there is no way in hell a serious candidate can be this dumb with his policies right now before a campaign.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
@Mike809

@MushroomX

@Digital Omen

@Bleed The Freak

Do you think it's possible Ron DeSantis might have social anxiety or be really introverted and be on the spectrum??

As much as it pains me to humanize the guy I think to a degree he truly does have social anxiety. As a result of his social shortcomings he became a total narcissist

And he lacks empathy as well he didn't even call when a guy from Florida in like his state or district was in the ICU.

When he was in Washington DC they said he didn't even reciprocate olive branches to go to lunch with people. He was there for 5 years too!

And because he lacks social skills on the biggest stage now he doesn't know how to do anything else but keep being anger driven and he doesn't have anybody he can lean on to give him good advice because he only talks to his wife apparently for input

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@Mike809

@MushroomX

@Digital Omen

@Bleed The Freak

Do you think it's possible Ron DeSantis might have social anxiety or be really introverted and be on the spectrum??

I wouldn't classify him as one thing, but these are my general assumptions:
  • I am reminded often of Ron being like Scott Walker from my state, but now even Scott Walker looks to be more 'Smart' than Ron. Scott won easily in our 50/50 state for a while until he fukked up. Ron meanwhile had the advantage of being in a more republican-friendly State.
  • I say it again, I do think that Ron DeSantis is secretly a Homosexual because I really find it hard to believe that Ron can easily pick up a girl without it be a Quid pro Quo deal. He just seems very uncomfortable around Women, especially ones in power.
  • And something that is really odd for me, Ron DeSantis is just getting smacked around by Trump and yet Ron hasn't hit back hit or has said he is running for President. Why? Trump is going to attack you regardless if your not, because Trump is a shark... he sees you as a threat.
  • It could be Social Anxiety, or... some form of a "I want Power, but I don't want to expose myself to the press as much as possible." because he doesn't want to debate as much, he doesn't want his personal flaws exposed or... someone exposing them (which I do think he is narcissistic as @Bleed The Freak pointed out.)
Some of the best leaders ever, are leaders who never went 50-0... they always had a loss, and they took that loss, figure out how to get better, and improve.

It also seems like to me like Ron has never experienced that type of a loss before, and he is so used to winning... so used to the easy way... that I legitimately think Ron is scared of losing to Trump, plus maybe it's social anxiety... but once people meet him face to face... the donors who paid to meet him and try to get his ear are like, "Ron OVERRATED as fukk."

Which leads me to believe if Ron wants to win... he needs to do two things...
  1. Don't run in 2024 for President
  2. Don't run for any other Public office.
I say this because, too me, Ron isn't going to win the nomination... but now... now because he is teasing this run, people are really getting to know Ron, and with a State like Florida... the problem with that State isn't the General Election for Governor, it's the Primary.

I don't think even Republican Floridians will want to elect Ron the next time around. Pack it up, and become a Analyst for OANN or Newsmax or a MAGA Thinktank... whatever, but don't run ever for Public office.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't classify him as one thing, but these are my general assumptions:
  • I am reminded often of Ron being like Scott Walker from my state, but now even Scott Walker looks to be more 'Smart' than Ron. Scott won easily in our 50/50 state for a while until he fukked up. Ron meanwhile had the advantage of being in a more republican-friendly State.
  • I say it again, I do think that Ron DeSantis is secretly a Homosexual because I really find it hard to believe that Ron can easily pick up a girl without it be a Quid pro Quo deal. He just seems very uncomfortable around Women, especially ones in power.
  • And something that is really odd for me, Ron DeSantis is just getting smacked around by Trump and yet Ron hasn't hit back hit or has said he is running for President. Why? Trump is going to attack you regardless if your not, because Trump is a shark... he sees you as a threat.
  • It could be Social Anxiety, or... some form of a "I want Power, but I don't want to expose myself to the press as much as possible." because he doesn't want to debate as much, he doesn't want his personal flaws exposed or... someone exposing them (which I do think he is narcissistic as @Bleed The Freak pointed out.)
Some of the best leaders ever, are leaders who never went 50-0... they always had a loss, and they took that loss, figure out how to get better, and improve.

It also seems like to me like Ron has never experienced that type of a loss before, and he is so used to winning... so used to the easy way... that I legitimately think Ron is scared of losing to Trump, plus maybe it's social anxiety... but once people meet him face to face... the donors who paid to meet him and try to get his ear are like, "Ron OVERRATED as fukk."

Which leads me to believe if Ron wants to win... he needs to do two things...
  1. Don't run in 2024 for President
  2. Don't run for any other Public office.
I say this because, too me, Ron isn't going to win the nomination... but now... now because he is teasing this run, people are really getting to know Ron, and with a State like Florida... the problem with that State isn't the General Election for Governor, it's the Primary.

I don't think even Republican Floridians will want to elect Ron the next time around. Pack it up, and become a Analyst for OANN or Newsmax or a MAGA Thinktank... whatever, but don't run ever for Public office.

He's the classic example of a guy who is mediocre but through sheer will to got to a very powerful position.

You hit the nail on the head and that he's never actually had to ever face adversity in something.

Obama before he became president had to lose his first race but then he realized where his mistakes were Ron's never had to deal with anything tough.

He has to manufacture enemies as a result because he can't stand on his own merits

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He's the classic example of a guy who is mediocre but through sheer will to got to a very powerful position.

You hit the nail on the head and that he's never actually had to ever face adversity in something.

Obama before he became president had to lose his first race but then he realized where his mistakes were Ron's never had to deal with anything tough.

He has to manufacture enemies as a result because he can't stand on his own merits

I would say less sheer will but really a easier road to victory.

And I just read, Florida is a 2 term limit.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I would say less sheer will but really a easier road to victory.

And I just read, Florida is a 2 term limit.

I could see him working behind closed doors to change the constitution in FL to get a 3rd term. He's the type who may pass on running to not get embarrassed finishing in 4th place