Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps

Andrew Gillum called him out for this during the debates.

:manny: "I'm not saying you're a racist.

I'm just saying that the racists think you're a racist" :usure:
[/QUOTE]
Gillum was such a good fukking politician. Sucks he fell into the alcohol and drugs after losing. Dude prob could've won the second round if he stayed outta trouble and got the dems to bank roll his second campaign

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Everyday Desantis is looking like a one trick pony...he might have his wiggle to the center strategy in his pocket but after Trump lil bro's his ass into submission he will look like a deflated weak wannabe...he has no substance to capture the votes to be POTUS....his candidacy will die on his stupid woke hill :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Andrew Gillum called him out for this during the debates.

:manny: "I'm not saying you're a racist.

I'm just saying that the racists think you're a racist" :usure:
Gillum was such a good fukking politician. Sucks he fell into the alcohol and drugs after losing. Dude prob could've won the second round if he stayed outta trouble and got the dems to bank roll his second campaign
I'm sure he was always into alcohol and drugs. Seems like he just said fukk it after he no longer had to pretend to be a straight male and started doing what he'd been doing before just harder.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

See this is where I saw trump fukked up he should have ran for Gov of FL... he would've easily beat Desantis which would have bushed Desantis for any potential presidential run.... The narrative would've been if he couldn't beat trump for reelection for gov what makes it possible he will when a primary for the gop lmaooo

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where I saw trump fukked up he should have ran for Gov of FL... he would've easily beat Desantis which would have bushed Desantis for any potential presidential run.... The narrative would've been if he couldn't beat trump for reelection for gov what makes it possible he will when a primary for the gop lmaooo

On the one hand he would have his own maga kingdom where he could do whatever he wanted, but on the other, he would have to beg Biden for money every time a storm hit.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This sounds good but Trump looks at this as a step down no way would he do this

Daps
I'm sure he was always into alcohol and drugs. Seems like he just said fukk it after he no longer had to pretend to be a straight male and started doing what he'd been doing before just harder.
Y’all always bring up his sexuality like that fukking matters. Who fukking cares, fukking weirdo stuff.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
This sounds good but Trump looks at this as a step down no way would he do this
Not to defend the cocksucker but isn't going from POTUS to Governor the same as going from CEO to middle management?
It's usually the other way around in politics.
Of course trump would win FL in a landslide, probably a bigger one than Meatball's, but at the end of the day it is a demotion
Also, a hurricane hits FL with trump as governor and he would just as soon let thousands die before asking Dark Brandon for FEMA funds and help

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y’all always bring up his sexuality like that fukking matters. Who fukking cares, fukking weirdo stuff.
I don't care about his sexuality. But he clearly cared enough to hide it and lie about it. He was clearly an opportunist who lusted over power.

You liking his platform doesn't change that. :pachaha:

His story is over. 21 felony counts and a story that would make Lamar Odom blush while accomplishing nothing lasting politically.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. And I'd bet any amount of money a lot of people knew about it. It's incredible the kind of open secrets that networks of powerful and rich people are able to maintain

Daps
I don't care about his sexuality. But he clearly cared enough to hide it and lie about it. He was clearly an opportunist who lusted over power.

You liking his platform doesn't change that. :pachaha:

His story is over. 21 felony counts and a story that would make Lamar Odom blush while accomplishing nothing lasting politically.
Who did he lie to? I've stated on here before as someone who's from here and went to school in Tally. His sexuality wasn't exactly a big secret. His wife knew about it, that's why she stayed with him. Y'all are just weirdos who obsess over gay men and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. He was a great politician and fell into a bad depression. Wish it hadn't happen as we need more people like him and less like the cocksucker troglodytes you like to vote for who sell out the American people every chance they get.

This websites hatred for a certain group of people gets really old, as there are much bigger things to focus on.