Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Black men are especially susceptible to homophobic and transphobic platforms. With the amount of know-nothings who NEVER pay attention to the news yet are always screaming about "tangibles" and how Democrats have never done anything for black people, he could do Trump 2020 numbers with black men.

I would be interested in knowing why @LeVraiPapi and to a lesser degree @OfTheCross supported him and made him out to be this levelheaded technocrat originally when he’s anything but that

In tlr black men who live in Florida seem to worship the man

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I would be interested in knowing why @LeVraiPapi and to a lesser degree @OfTheCross supported him and made him out to be this levelheaded technocrat

In tlr black men who live in Florida seem to worship the man
:manny: He went off the deep end. Dude was playing the troll game just right at the beginning. Now he's gone so far that I don't think he has real national appeal

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis has alienated Scott and called him out of touch . DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

He wants to make receeational marijuana legal now actually. Some Republicans already complaining that he's too liberal .

:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:I always laugh at this post, it was laughable then and even more now.

Daps

These kinds of puff pieces are what I was talking about the media would start churning out.

They've already decided DeSantis is the nominee at this point. He checks all of their boxes. He brings generational conflict, culture wars, racial antagonism etc, without any pending indictments.
NBC carrying water for fascists. The media is so complicit in so many of our societal problems

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I’ve been saying for years he’s not a likable person and has zero charisma. He was never going to be a true threat to win anything outside of Florida, and this quote shows exactly how desperate they are to make him relatable to their base.

He’s a rich, Ivy League educated elitist whose only hope has been to become a staunch bigot to show he’s down for the cause. The problem is poor whites think he’s a phony and rich whites, despite being inherently racist, don’t want to be put on front street as racists. He’s run a botched campaign from the start.

Trump is an elitist, but he speaks the language of stupid people and makes them feel like they’re being heard, even if they’re not. Desantis doesn’t have that quality.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If Trump is indicted he could refuse to surrender and would put Meatball Ron in an awkward political pickle

Under law, Meatball Ron would have few legal options other than approving an extradition request from New York and inflaming Trump’s base or face legal action himself

:noah:

This is incredible

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WashPost’s turn.

He walked through corridors of steel mesh enclosures, “looking eyeball to eyeball with a lot of the detainees,” according to his commander, Capt. Patrick McCarthy. And he spoke regularly with McCarthy and othersabout pressing legal issues.
His own account of his service at the base and those of his associates also makes it clear that it was a transformational experience that hardened his views about politics, conflict and the Constitution.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
If Trump is indicted he could refuse to surrender and would put Meatball Ron in an awkward political pickle

Under law, Meatball Ron would have few legal options other than approving an extradition request from New York and inflaming Trump’s base or face legal action himself

:noah:

This is incredible

Even if he was brave/dumb enough to roll the dice on Trump the feds/nys would fukk him up

:russ: