Tim Scott with DeSantis as his VP :wow:

They might be a problem

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who did he lie to? I've stated on here before as someone who's from here and went to school in Tally. His sexuality wasn't exactly a big secret. His wife knew about it, that's why she stayed with him. Y'all are just weirdos who obsess over gay men and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. He was a great politician and fell into a bad depression. Wish it hadn't happen as we need more people like him and less like the cocksucker troglodytes you like to vote for who sell out the American people every chance they get.

This websites hatred for a certain group of people gets really old, as there are much bigger things to focus on.
I'm easily one the most pro lgbtq posters in this sub. You're just spinning all over the place.

These are his own words:
“You didn’t ask the question, you put it out there of whether I identify as gay,” Gillum said. “The answer is I don’t identify as gay but I do identify as bisexual. And that is something that I’ve never shared publicly before.”

You sound like him trying to explain away the idea that that he was unfaithful as some type of homophobia.

Dude got caught in a hotel room with a hooker. :pachaha:

So many people just don’t understand bisexuality,” R. Jai said in the joint interview. “Bisexuality is just something different. I just believe that love and sexuality exist on a spectrum. All I care about is what’s between us and what agreement we make.”

Andrew didn’t shy away from explaining his views on his sexuality and monogamy. “Bisexuality in and of itself doesn’t lead to unfaithfulness,” he said in the interview. “There are men who are in marriages with women who just because they’re married to a woman doesn’t mean they’re not attracted to other women, and at any point can slip up, make a mistake, do something, and that is what it is. The same thing in bisexual relationships. … You can be attracted to both, you got a bigger terrain out there that you have to contend with, but you can still choose to be physically with one person.”

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
[/QUOTE]
Also if I'm a GOP elite, I'm thinking DeSantis would make a better VP than a P

Tim Scott with DeSantis as his VP :wow:

They might be a problem

Tim Scott is both too socially moderate and too black (you decide which is the bigger problem) to make it through a GOP primary in this era.

You can be black but you have to layer on some crazy to compensate (see Larry Elder) to be the frontrunner.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notwithstanding whatever issues/violence/problems trump disciples try to inflict, this is an incredibly lucky turn of events for Dems. I hope they don’t squander the opportunity. They need to force DeSantis to keep walking that thin line of personally shytting on trump while downplaying/justifying/excusing the unhinged reaction of trumpanzees/trump world. The goal being to convince trump world to refuse to support DeSantis as the nominee and trump to never bow out, try to run third party or push some sorry write in/protest campaign designed solely to sabotage desantis chances.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

This is amazing

DeSantis is doing a bad job at hitting back. I am sure his supporters are already asking him, "Why don't you declare and start shooting?"

Ron is acting like a politician, and that's what got Ted Cruz into trouble... he wasn't a bully, he was a politician and his support collapsed.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
DeSantis is doing a bad job at hitting back. I am sure his supporters are already asking him, "Why don't you declare and start shooting?"

Ron is acting like a politician, and that's what got Ted Cruz into trouble... he wasn't a bully, he was a politician and his support collapsed.
It‘s a delicate dance

He has to figure out how to respond to Trump without alienating his base because he needs Trump’s base’s votes

:russ:

Quite the political pickle indeed

:banderas:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Desantis is not a problem for anybody in 48 other states & Tim Scott has no chance of making it out the primary :mjlol:.

Why would anybody need a base that hasn't helped the party win races since 2016? The MAGA base been :flabbynsick: since 1/6.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Desantis is not a problem for anybody in 48 other states & Tim Scott has no chance of making it out the primary :mjlol:.

Why would anybody need a base that hasn't helped the party win races since 2016? The MAGA base been :flabbynsick: since 1/6.

The MAGA base may only make up ~30% of total voters but they make up well over 50% of GOP voters.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the problem with ted cruz is that no one likes him. Not even his own family.

It‘s a delicate dance

He has to figure out how to respond to Trump without alienating his base because he needs Trump’s base’s votes

:russ:

Quite the political pickle indeed

:banderas:

Exactly. Right now it's so early that anything he does will end up annoying some of his supporters. There is no real "right" answer from a strictly political standpoint. It's all about finessing the situation hoping you don't permanently alienate anyone.

He sees trump's supporters basically as children. Even when they're wrong oftentimes you can't say it directly in their face. You have to manage the situation/environment hoping they come to the right conclusion on their own.