Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You're exactly the type of ignorant, know nothing minority male that the right will be able to use to try to win elections then cast aside as soon as those elections are done.

I don't buy any sex being smarter than the other, but I've got to give props to women of color for not being as susceptible to this bullshyt.
I mean you're right about him, but part of the reason minority males are even giving Republicans a listen is because they are often less inflammatory that so called "progressives". The amount of progressive divestors I've seen refer to black men as apes and low IQ is staggering. Yeah I'm supposed yo vote with the divestor dehumanizing me. Yeah, aight.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These kinds of puff pieces are what I was talking about the media would start churning out.

They've already decided DeSantis is the nominee at this point. He checks all of their boxes. He brings generational conflict, culture wars, racial antagonism etc, without any pending indictments.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ironically identify as something you weren't born as :mjgrin:

It means his false flagging.. You know them nikkas who say they from NY acting like they from NYC and then when you ask what part of NY they mumble Rochester under their breath like you didn’t hear them smh

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The more he talks the more I don't see him doing well in the general election. Zero black folks will vote for him.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Black men are especially susceptible to homophobic and transphobic platforms. With the amount of know-nothings who NEVER pay attention to the news yet are always screaming about "tangibles" and how Democrats have never done anything for black people, he could do Trump 2020 numbers with black men.