Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Trump looms too large over 2024 for anyone to gain traction. And Trump won’t give him his blessing.

The level of devotion Trump had( they stormed the capitol) isn’t something you just walk away from.

DsSantis has a better chance than Hogan but he seems like a placeholder like McCain.

Trump likes him more than Pence, he's basically the son he always wanted.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump looms too large over 2024 for anyone to gain traction. And Trump won’t give him his blessing.

The level of devotion Trump had( they stormed the capitol) isn’t something you just walk away from.

DsSantis has a better chance than Hogan but he seems like a placeholder like McCain.
look at how fukking pathetic this video is. this dude is a shell of himself :mjlol: hes not running for president. youre right about him looming over it, but he has to admit it at some point

watching the republicans all grovel at his feet for the endorsement is gonna be disgusting and embarrassing :scusthov: but again, i think that again goes to desantis. trump lives in florida now :dead: its the obvious conclusion

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
look at how fukking pathetic this video is. this dude is a shell of himself :mjlol: hes not running for president. youre right about him looming over it, but he has to admit it at some point

watching the republicans all grovel at his feet for the endorsement is gonna be disgusting and embarrassing :scusthov: but again, i think that again goes to desantis. trump lives in florida now :dead: its the obvious conclusion

Low energy and rambling? That’s par for the course.

He won’t cause the attention would pass from him. As long as he holds out on endorsement, he stays in the spotlight and on people’s minds. Even if he’s just a talking head on Fox and Friends.

None of these 2024 Republicans are going for the nationalist rhetoric of Trump and if Biden stays in the milquetoast lane they won’t have the ammunition.

Campaigning for low taxes for millionaires instead of infrastructure isn’t going to compete with Trump’s populist message.

The Republicans winning the 2022 midterms is probably the worst outcome cause it would give the Dems a rally point against the 2024 candidate.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

that’s your alpha tho

:mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will have plenty of national appeal just by having kept the state open during Covid. The only thing that can ruin him is Trump getting jealous.

Desantis is smart enough to know he needs to kiss trumps ass a little bit but not wholly embrace him. That's a thin line and like you said trump is a jealous little bytch. He's going to have to tread lightly bc even tho trump is finished as a candidate and his influence will want as time passes, he still has enough dead end devotees to hurt DeSantis if he turns on him.

Desantis biggest issue will be how successful Dem candidate will be in tying him to trump. Also if economy is good for the relatively well off + the working class/poor are kept afloat by Biden policies they may not want to test out a new president.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Desantis is smart enough to know he needs to kiss trumps ass a little bit but not wholly embrace him. That's a thin line and like you said trump is a jealous little bytch. He's going to have to tread lightly bc even tho trump is finished as a candidate and his influence will want as time passes, he still has enough dead end devotees to hurt DeSantis if he turns on him.

Desantis biggest issue will be how successful Dem candidate will be in tying him to trump. Also if economy is good for the relatively well off + the working class/poor are kept afloat by Biden policies they may not want to test out a new president.

It's a fine line because last year some Trump people felt he was using him. They will fallout eventually, DeSantis just has to make sure it is after he gets elected President.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will have plenty of national appeal just by having kept the state open during Covid. The only thing that can ruin him is Trump getting jealous.

I thought about it tho, those Desantis/Florida fanatics have already moved here, wont that be altering the numbers in their original home states?:jbhmm:

Yall don't have no idea the mass exodus of the worst human beings coming down here the past 12 months or so.:merchant:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I thought about it tho, those Desantis/Florida fanatics have already moved here, wont that be altering the numbers in their original home states?:jbhmm:

Yall don't have no idea the mass exodus of the worst human beings coming down here the past 12 months or so.:merchant:

For reelection sure, I think those moves have mostly been from New York and Cali.

Trump stabs everyone in the back who isn’t a Trump or Roger Stone.

DeSantis is aware, he looks like a dumbass but he's easily one of the sharpest politicians. Like I said they will fallout but DeSantis just needs it to be after he becomes president.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
DeSantis is going to come out of this like a fukking champ unless shyt hits the fan in a major way in Florida. I sit in a lot of business meetings and lunch/drink meetings and these white folks are singing his praises big time.

to white conservatives particularly men I'm sure he looks like an absolute boss who stuck it the libs and it's not like people can openly stan Trump anymore

:mjlol:

Where's the crossover appeal though?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
DeSantis is going to come out of this like a fukking champ unless shyt hits the fan in a major way in Florida. I sit in a lot of business meetings and lunch/drink meetings and these white folks are singing his praises big time.
I mean he's appealing to people that may already vote for him...