Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
Y'all saying he won't have the national appeal? Who would have thought Trumps retarded ass would have such appeal? This dude seems like a more well spoken Trump. All he has to do is say something similar to "Mexicans are rapists" and he will have the GOP in the bag
Trump was a reality star before he was a politician. He’s been apart of pop culture for like 3-4 decades.

There’s no similarities between him and Desantis and others have pointed out Florida isn’t the rest of the country. May as well prop up Alabama’s governor too if u think hard right states are pumping out popular presidential candidates in the governors spot

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wtf do you mean it didn’t hurt trump? He’s not president anymore a bunch white of people that voted for him in 2016 didn’t vote for him in 2020. It’s a falsehood to say his actions and lies didn’t hurt him

Also there are definitely loser ass liberals that will vote republican not many of them but they exists. Progressives like myself actually believe in policies so of course we’re not voting for actual fascists, so you’re correct on that one.

Trump got more votes than any other Republican in history, he only lost because of high turnout on the other side. Almost everybody that voted for Trump in 2016 voted for him again in 2020, Biden just got more people who didn't vote in 2016 to show up. All DeSantis has to do is get Trump voters to show up for him, and he wins if Democratic turnout isn't as high as 2020.

Dude is an idiot Trump dikkrider, but I think it's crazy to think he can't win under the right circumstances. Dems need to be careful of dude.

Daps
Trump got more votes than any other Republican in history, he only lost because of high turnout on the other side. Almost everybody that voted for Trump in 2016 voted for him again in 2020, Biden just got more people who didn't vote in 2016 to show up. All DeSantis has to do is get Trump voters to show up for him, and he wins if Democratic turnout isn't as high as 2020.

Dude is an idiot Trump dikkrider, but I think it's crazy to think he can't win under the right circumstances. Dems need to be careful of dude.
I want you prove what u just said because trump definitely lost independents

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stay dikkriding Desantis, you fukking liar! :russ:
i respect ONE thing that he correctly did :dwillhuh: he resisted the fearmongering, fauci's fake omnipotence, and virtue signalling mask mandates

but other than that, hes a huge fakkit :mindblown: i dont think ive said otherwise. im voting for kamala or biden in 2024

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis is gonna get his shyt pushed back if he’s the 2024 nominee. The rest of the country ain’t Florida.
no, he isnt :yeshrug:

lets say he runs against kamala. he wins GA. he wins AZ. if he runs with a white woman, he just lets her campaign in the rust belt and puts it all back in play

how can you possibly be this fukking sure of yourself after 2016 :laff:

Daps
i respect ONE thing that he correctly did :dwillhuh: he resisted the fearmongering, fauci's fake omnipotence, and virtue signalling mask mandates

but other than that, hes a huge fakkit :mindblown: i dont think ive said otherwise. im voting for kamala or biden in 2024
You’re an idiot, Florida is one of the top states in death per capita and THEYRE HIDING DEATHS

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re an idiot, Florida is one of the top states in death per capita and THEYRE HIDING DEATHS
you seem unwilling to accept the fact that nobody fukking cares. mainly because its mostly people in nursing homes dying. nobody cares. no one is marching, no one is blaming politicians

oh wait; thats not true. newsom is getting recalled for locking down :mjlol:

i hate to break it to you, but you seem unwilling to accept that fact. im sure you'll start to open your eyes and look around in real life at some point

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
he's already campaigning

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/425935-ron-desantis-is-on-the-road-again/

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ office is averse to giving advance notice of appearances by DeSantis, but he IS penciling in more national events as his stock rises among Republicans.

Jonathan Tamari of The Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday reported DeSantis is slated to address the Allegheny County Republican Party on May 20, when Florida lawmakers will be focused on the Governor’s proposed gambling deal with the Seminole Tribe.

“Conservative excitement around DeSantis is rising as he wins praise on the right for his relatively permissive approach to the coronavirus pandemic and jousts with the mainstream media,” Tamari wrote. “A visit to Pennsylvania could further raise his profile in one of the country’s key battlegrounds.”

Meanwhile, the Record-Courier newspaper in Nevada said DeSantis will travel to the Corley Ranch outside Gardnerville — south of Carson City — for the sixth annual Basque Fry on Aug. 17.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump looms too large over 2024 for anyone to gain traction. And Trump won’t give him his blessing.

The level of devotion Trump had( they stormed the capitol) isn’t something you just walk away from.

DsSantis has a better chance than Hogan but he seems like a placeholder like McCain.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
He will have plenty of national appeal just by having kept the state open during Covid. The only thing that can ruin him is Trump getting jealous.