Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If DeSantis is the best the GOP can manage by 2024 then they're fukked
normally i'd agree, but he's either going up against kamala or an 82 year old biden. they arent exactly 08 obama :huhldup:

i dont see a scenario where desantis has to fear either of them. he wins AZ and GA guaranteed. places like WI and PA could easily go his way

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
normally i'd agree, but he's either going up against kamala or an 82 year old biden. they arent exactly 08 obama :huhldup:

i dont see a scenario where desantis has to fear either of them. he wins AZ and GA guaranteed. places like WI and PA could easily go his way

Dems need to pass another massive stimulus that will keep ppl afloat for next two years. The community college provision - assuming they follow thru and ensure graduates are able to transition into good paying skilled trade careers - cna be huge.

Making the child credit provision permanent will definitely help.

The Corp and higher income tax increases should help as well, but will be interesting to see how big business reacts.

Lastly we have to see how GOP acts going forward. This is the wild card. Even if Dems fail on some of their initiatives, if GOP continues on their path of political nihilism, openly embracing white nationalism and allowing the trump, Boebert, Gosar and Ted Cruzs of the world to represent the party - they will have a harder time even with a relatively strong nominee. The problem for them is that 2 years is such a short period of time. Will be hard to turn such a big ship around, especially when there are such huge financial and political (on the local level) incentives to keep on the same path.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Openly lying to the public and it resulting in deaths is going hurt you in certain independent circles. Liberals and progressives aren’t voting for Desantis

LIberals and progressives aren't voting for any Republican regardless :dahell:

The question is whether it would hurt him with actual potential Republican voters. I would hope so, but it's not like lying nonstop hurt Trump..

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all saying he won't have the national appeal? Who would have thought Trumps retarded ass would have such appeal? This dude seems like a more well spoken Trump. All he has to do is say something similar to "Mexicans are rapists" and he will have the GOP in the bag

Daps
LIberals and progressives aren't voting for any Republican regardless :dahell:

The question is whether it would hurt him with actual potential Republican voters. I would hope so, but it's not like lying nonstop hurt Trump..
Wtf do you mean it didn’t hurt trump? He’s not president anymore a bunch white of people that voted for him in 2016 didn’t vote for him in 2020. It’s a falsehood to say his actions and lies didn’t hurt him

Also there are definitely loser ass liberals that will vote republican not many of them but they exists. Progressives like myself actually believe in policies so of course we’re not voting for actual fascists, so you’re correct on that one.