Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It doesn't hurt him at all. Matter of fact he just gave Cops a bonus which will politically help him.

People seem to forget that Trump really only lost re-election by like 45,000 votes in the electrol college.

Assuming Biden doesn't run, Kamala is an extremely weak national candidate who will get spanked by DeSantis or any Republican nominee.

you're losing it

Daps
Breh people have very short attention spans. Covid damaged trump because it happened during an election year.

And more importantly, a lot of the never trumpers only hated trump's style of politics, not his policies. Trust me when I say that many of them are just dying for an excuse to go back to voting for Republicans.
Cite...

I know a ton of people who voted trump and will never vote republican again so I’m gonna need to see numbers supporting this. Florida is not the rest of the country and all I'm saying is... Another republican president will doom this country man. This has to to stop at some point. I just don't know what will make it stop

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cite...

I know a ton of people who voted trump and will never vote republican again so I’m gonna need to see numbers supporting this. Florida is not the rest of the country and all I'm saying is... Another republican president will doom this country man. This has to to stop at some point. I just don't know what will make it stop

Breh...trump was the most disastrous president we've had in the nation's history and still came less than 100K votes from winning reelection.

"Numbers" don't really mean anything anymore bc polling isn't perfect, esp when we're talking about such small margins of victory within the margin of error.

People say shyt like that all the time. But it's all about policy preferences. Obviously those people supported GOP policies in the past. The second they can vote for those policies again under a President that they don't perceive to be as dangerous as trump, many (not all) will go back home (politically speaking).

You're not looking at it from the perspective of a conservative or GOP voter. I get that's difficult, especially when many of their views are objectively disgusting...but that's the only way you will be able to have a sense of where ppl are going.

I posted this in 2019 knowing this moment would arrive precisely bc even though I think most of these ppl are pieces of shyt, I could see how he was the next logical step once trump lost reelection.

Daps
Breh...trump was the most disastrous president we've had in the nation's history and still came less than 100K votes from winning reelection.

"Numbers" don't really mean anything anymore bc polling isn't perfect, esp when we're talking about such small margins of victory within the margin of error.

People say shyt like that all the time. But it's all about policy preferences. Obviously those people supported GOP policies in the past. The second they can vote for those policies again under a President that they don't perceive to be as dangerous as trump, many (not all) will go back home (politically speaking).

You're not looking at it from the perspective of a conservative or GOP voter. I get that's difficult, especially when many of their views are objectively disgusting...but that's the only way you will be able to have a sense of where ppl are going.

I posted this in 2019 knowing this moment would arrive precisely bc even though I think most of these ppl are pieces of shyt, I could see how he was the next logical step once trump lost reelection.
“Policy preferences” the GOP literally offered zero favorable policies so what are u talking about

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Policy preferences” the GOP literally offered zero favorable policies so what are u talking about

Taxes
Judges
Immigration
Abortion
"Cultural" questions

Never trumper style voters went to Biden not bc they had a change of heart on these issues, but bc they rightly viewed trump as an existential threat to the country.

Think about this. Liz Cheney, who is now viewed as the vanguard of the conservative anti trumpism movement, knowing everything she knew about what trump did/said/encouraged, STILL voted for him last November.

Now remember this...we will get back to this over the next few months. You're going to start seeing even very conservative members start gently walking back some of the "the election was stolen" rhetoric. That will gently evolve into a "trump was one of the greatest but we need to start moving on as a party blah blah" and this is when DeSantis will become the clear front runner.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taxes
Judges
Immigration
Abortion
"Cultural" questions

Never trumper style voters went to Biden not bc they had a change of heart on these issues, but bc they rightly viewed trump as an existential threat to the country.

Think about this. Liz Cheney, who is now viewed as the vanguard of the conservative anti trumpism movement, knowing everything she knew about what trump did/said/encouraged, STILL voted for him last November.

Now remember this...we will get back to this over the next few months. You're going to start seeing even very conservative members start gently walking back some of the "the election was stolen" rhetoric. That will gently evolve into a "trump was one of the greatest but we need to start moving on as a party blah blah" and this is when DeSantis will become the clear front runner.