Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to white conservatives particularly men I'm sure he looks like an absolute boss who stuck it the libs and it's not like people can openly stan Trump anymore

:mjlol:

Where's the crossover appeal though?

They still do lol depending where you live of course lol.

Edit: where do yall live??? Im sure people openly support trump where yall stay at, in some communities.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s your alpha tho

:mjlol:
i guess its my fault for being such a contrarian dikkhead all the time, but it kills me that you guys really think i would ever be a part of this pathetic, disgusting cult calling itself the republican party

you should hear the messages i leave these dudes like kevin mccarthy :mjlol:

Daps
White folks gonna talk about Trump and Reagan as if they were gods for the rest of their lives. When they were just openly racist c*nts who made their lives worse and they don't even realize it. Reagan and Trump are elite grifters, white folks love to talk about how they're superior but they continue to get played by the dumbest mother fukkers who just use their insecurities against them for capital gain. Stupid sons of bytches.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So that “election bill” kills his chance to become the president. He’s gone full MAGA and no there is no way for him to recover
It doesn't hurt him at all. Matter of fact he just gave Cops a bonus which will politically help him.

People seem to forget that Trump really only lost re-election by like 45,000 votes in the electrol college.

Assuming Biden doesn't run, Kamala is an extremely weak national candidate who will get spanked by DeSantis or any Republican nominee.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It doesn't hurt him at all. Matter of fact he just gave Cops a bonus which will politically help him.

People seem to forget that Trump really only lost re-election by like 45,000 votes in the electrol college.

Assuming Biden doesn't run, Kamala is an extremely weak national candidate who will get spanked by DeSantis or any Republican nominee.

Unless he hurts himself Biden is running again. Also good luck convincing people to not vote against you when they hear you won’t let them vote

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Openly lying to the public and it resulting in deaths is going hurt you in certain independent circles. Liberals and progressives aren’t voting for Desantis

Breh people have very short attention spans. Covid damaged trump because it happened during an election year.

And more importantly, a lot of the never trumpers only hated trump's style of politics, not his policies. Trust me when I say that many of them are just dying for an excuse to go back to voting for Republicans.