Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
lying about covid data :mjlol:

you really dont get it. everyone hates the lockdowns. by the time '24 rolls around, "i kept my state open and saved the economy" is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some charge about " he lied about covid data"

and you can thank andrew cuomo for taking dems' ability to make that accusation completely off the table :dahell: you really arent aware of that? desantis can deflect ANY criticism from dems with one sentence; "you didnt have that smoke for cuomo :childplease:"

There’s been around the clock coverage on Cuomo’s mishandling of COVID and now his sexual harassment scandal. If anything Desantis has benefited from Cuomo’s fukk ups to keep him out of the news.

Literally manipulating COVID, and the newspapers down here have been all over it. Tampa bay Times specifically. The Rebekah Jones situation is ugly and not going away. I live in the fukking state don't try and tell me what I'm aware of a$$hole.

He was giving vaccines to certain areas in exchange for donations. Guy is corrupt as they come luckily for him the states red as fukk so people aren't screaming at the top of their lungs.

Daps
soft disagree there

he lost because of bad messaging regarding covid and overall undisciplined behavior that had people fatigued.

specifically lying about the covid data or being corrupt didnt bury him. corruption and lying was not a new thing for him

Yes that bad messaging was literally him lying

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s been around the clock coverage on Cuomo’s mishandling of COVID and now his sexual harassment scandal. If anything Desantis has benefited from Cuomo’s fukk ups to keep him out of the news.

Literally manipulating COVID, and the newspapers down here have been all over it. Tampa bay Times specifically. The Rebekah Jones situation is ugly and not going away. I live in the fukking state don't try and tell me what I'm aware of a$$hole.

He was giving vaccines to certain areas in exchange for donations. Guy is corrupt as they come luckily for him the states red as fukk so people aren't screaming at the top of their lungs.
is he getting re-elected in 22?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is [Insert Republican governor in a republican state] getting re-eelcted in 22. Wtf do you think? Of course he is. Florida is a solid red state and will be for a long time. We're talking about national elections
you dont seem like you're talking about national elections at all :yeshrug: you seem like you have this bullshyt idea that national elections are held with nothing but democrat voters

Daps
you dont seem like you're talking about national elections at all :yeshrug: you seem like you have this bullshyt idea that national elections are held with nothing but democrat voters
Why would anyone give a shyt about Republican voters when they vote republican by like 98%. Ur guaranteed those votes if you're the nominee all that matters are independents and democrats you think you can get to vote for you to to taxes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone give a shyt about Republican voters when they vote republican by like 98%. Ur guaranteed those votes if you're the nominee all that matters are independents and democrats you think you can get to vote for you to to taxes.
independents and moderates are looking for someone like desantis, a republican they can openly vote for again who isnt trump

i see biden to desantis being a pretty easy leap for a lot of them :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
independents and moderates are looking for someone like desantis, a republican they can openly vote for again who isnt trump

i see biden to desantis being a pretty easy leap for a lot of them :yeshrug:
  • It’s way to early to say this though tbh incumbents always have the edge look at Trump he had to have a pandemic that he almost completely bumbled to lose his spot.
    A lot of what joe accomplishes will shape midterms and 2024 . Also it’s hard to believe that some dirt on his handling of Covid won’t come out as well