Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I hope DeSantis is the nominee because he would lose so badly trying to be a Trump mini me and his handling of the pandemic not to mention history of racism. Kamala vs DeSantis would be too easy. :mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Rubio is a phony and the base don't like him for the simple fact he is open to immigration reform. That alone will sink his chances in 2024. Also he has been labeled a loser and try hard wannabe. So it aint. Ted Cruz, DeSantis are likely the front runners to inherit the Trump base.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rubio is a phony and the base don't like him for the simple fact he is open to immigration reform. That alone will sink his chances in 2024. Also he has been labeled a loser and try hard wannabe. So it aint. Ted Cruz, DeSantis are likely the front runners to inherit the Trump base.
Got damn those are some shytty ass choices for the gop:mjlol:

No one likes Ted Cruz not even his fellow senators. DeKlantis has no charisma is racist as fukk and screwed up the covid response. Marco Rubio is a fake Christian that goes hard on communism and Venezuela and nothing else.

Watch out for that Rick Scott the snake though :francis: corrupt as fukk but continues to win.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

He's pro-immigration reform, pro-war, and has made comments expressing support for gun control. So I agree with you, he would be toast in a GOP primary.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Desantis is a real threat for 2024. I can see him being the nominee.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis's rising GOP profile fuels 2024 talk

Poll of GOP activists has Gov. DeSantis favored to win 2024 nomination if Trump doesn’t run

A poll of grassroots conservative advocates gathered in Orlando Sunday had Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis favored to win the GOP presidential nomination in 2024 if former President Donald Trump decides not to run again.

DeSantis received 43% of the vote among those gathered for the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the biggest event of the year in conservative politics. The Florida governor was well in front of South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who came in second with 11% support, and Donald Trump Jr., who was in third place with 8% support. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz both were at 7% in the poll.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being completely corrupt and lying about COVID data can fukk you on a national stage. It’s literally why trump lost
lying about covid data :mjlol:

everyone hates the lockdowns. by the time '24 rolls around, "i kept my state open and saved the economy" is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some charge about " he lied about covid data"

and you can thank andrew cuomo for taking dems' ability to make that accusation completely off the table :dahell: you really arent aware of that? desantis can deflect ANY criticism from dems with one sentence; "you didnt have that smoke for cuomo :childplease:"

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Being completely corrupt and lying about COVID data can fukk you on a national stage. It’s literally why trump lost

soft disagree there

he lost because of bad messaging regarding covid and overall undisciplined behavior that had people fatigued.

specifically lying about the covid data or being corrupt didnt bury him. corruption and lying was not a new thing for him