Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Smh I keep trying to tell mfers. There's a huge subsection of Black and Brown voters that simply DO NOT FUK with the Dems on topics that might be considered "culture war" issues.

I didn't even know about the Juneteenth shyt.

He's rope a doping his way to the presidency, meanwhile idiots are talking about "bubububu he's so goofy......bububut he's going to collapse during the debates.....bububububut he can't win outside of Florida!!!"

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him being great in FL is like being the best in hoops in your state.

Show me some skills nationally and we'll talk. At some point he needs support from someone other than his base.

This post makes no sense.

He won reelection by TWENTY points.

The GOP does not have a TWENTY point advantage in registered voters in Florida.

He flipped Dem counties etc.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Smh I keep trying to tell mfers. There's a huge subsection of Black and Brown voters that simply DO NOT FUK with the Dems on topics that might be considered "culture war" issues.

I didn't even know about the Juneteenth shyt.

He's rope a doping his way to the presidency, meanwhile idiots are talking about "bubububu he's so goofy......bububut he's going to collapse during the debates.....bububububut he can't win outside of Florida!!!"

Juneteenth is culture war now?

Trying to erase black queerness is just childish in college curriculum but you guys "cook"

:mjlol:

Sounds like he rope a doped you at least

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Ron has successfully bullied any institution or organization standing up for marginalized people:

Disney
National Hockey League
AP College Board
Florida teachers

The crazy thing is they don’t even put up a fight no protest, no challenge, no rebuttal.

How are ppl this scared of this fukking Smurf?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Ron has successfully bullied any institution or organization standing up for marginalized people:

Disney
National Hockey League
AP College Board
Florida teachers

The crazy thing is they don’t even put up a fight no protest, no challenge, no rebuttal.

How are ppl this scared of this fukking Smurf?
Because FL is a uniparty state with a large GDP like CA. Usually its the other way around and progressives use their clout to bring conservatives to heel.

He knows how to amplify and weaponize progressive fringe rhetoric, especially in regards to LGBT, LibsOfTikTok style. I've gone to my local library and some of the books prominently displayed in the kids section are a little :patrice: like this one.

9781839970924_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Do you realize what he accomplished by not getting recalled?

You know how hard that is in California

Ya' ll nikkas are acting like he's Kamala Harris and shyt
Not that much of an accomplishment given his opposition was fukking Larry Elder. He motivated people to vote to keep Newsom. I signed the petition but voted against rhe recall because of Elder. His popularity also never dropped below 50%.

Newsom would get smoked in a general. High taxes, unchecked immigration, soft on crime, gun bans, forcing electric vehicles, banning tobacco products, eliminating SFH zoning...dude is going to get painted as an out of touch coastal elitist. "Don't California my 'X'" will be the rallying cry.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juneteenth is culture war now?

Trying to erase black queerness is just childish in college curriculum but you guys "cook"

:mjlol:

Sounds like he rope a doped you at least

No, I'm saying I didn't know he signed that order. He didn't do it bc he cares about Black history etc. He did it because he thinks he could use it to deflect attention or criticism from political opponents. Which is related to the overall point of this thread, which was highlighted in the VERY FIRST POST....that people should not underestimate this dude. I understand why it's not convincing to you or I, but when he gets a question in a debate about why he seems hostile to Black _________, he's going to respond that "it's so disappointing that I'm being accused of hostility when I signed the proclamation celebrating Juneteenth as a holiday in Florida EVEN BEFORE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT made it a holiday, Obama never did it...."

"I'm not hostile to teaching Black History, that's ridiculous. I'm being attacked when THE COLLEGE BOARD RETRACTED THE CLASS CURRICULUM. Even political opponents who are Black agreed with me"

Those responses will not convince anyone in this thread to like him and they will be half truths etc but I can guarantee you that a lot of the mainstream media people that you think are going to tear him apart, not to mention tens of millions of "moderate" voters, are going to eat this shyt up.

This thread is a warning, not an endorsement.