Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron has successfully bullied any institution or organization standing up for marginalized people:

Disney
National Hockey League
AP College Board
Florida teachers

The crazy thing is they don’t even put up a fight no protest, no challenge, no rebuttal.

How are ppl this scared of this fukking Smurf?
Because for those institutions and corporations those policies were just a gimmick breh.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Because for those institutions and corporations those policies were just a gimmick breh.
dekkklantis and his ilk know that these corporations only care about tax policy. all that virtue signaling stuff is just something they do if they feel it might help them make more money, but if it becomes a problem they can easily drop it.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Pretty much.

Let's not act like it wasn't just as obvious that Trump was a clown - but he still got in anyway.
i think the people who tend to underestimate scum like this have an irrational faith in the american voter. not me, i expect the worse from those dunderheads. i live in florida and saw firsthand that after 4 years of dekkklantis they wanted more by a huge margin. i remember when i first moved to this state the conventional wisdom was that even though republicans run tallahassee, you need to be a moderate to become governor as supported by jeb and charlie christ and obama winning. then right wing nutjob rick scott won and it's been a further descent into right wing lunacy ever since.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is a fukkin clown :russ:

It's fukking stupid right? But think about the typical voter in this country.

You really think they're going to look up US Dept of Energy stats on the percentage of homes in Florida that use gas?

All they're going to see is that "Dems want to ban gas ovens." And Dems are dumb enough to allow this to become a national issue - which it already has.

I'm in Chicago and the mayor is already supporting banning natural gas oven hookups for NEW construction. This has been bubbling under the surface but I bet it will pop up in 2024.

You’re gonna have celebrity chefs joking about politicians having to “pry their 1000 degree natural gas burners from my cold dead hands” :mjlol:

“Im a big supporter of the environment but there’s just no way to develop a real crust on a steak with electric….”

i think the people who tend to underestimate scum like this have an irrational faith in the american voter. not me, i expect the worse from those dunderheads. i live in florida and saw firsthand that after 4 years of dekkklantis they wanted more by a huge margin. i remember when i first moved to this state the conventional wisdom was that even though republicans run tallahassee, you need to be a moderate to become governor as supported by jeb and charlie christ and obama winning. then right wing nutjob rick scott won and it's been a further descent into right wing lunacy ever since.

What’s even worse is the extent to which so many people in here have the same irrational faith in certain institutions or historical norms. Thinking the media, debate performances, being overweight or goofy is going to sink a candidacy. It’s almost like they think the last 20 years never happened.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna revisit this thread when all you worried asses watch this charlatan shyt the bed.

Good luck keeping that for an entire campaign trail for 18 months.

I'll be the first one to celebrate being wrong. This is the kind of dangerous individual I knew would end up following trump.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Best chance for Dems.

fukk it, just bribe him.

It's what EVERYONE else does.

The Saudis bribed him and he probably ended up giving them nuclear secrets.

Russians bribed him and he's laundered their money for decades.

Qatar bribed him.

The ONLY thing trump is loyal to is money. He would keep his mouth shut for $1,000,000,000.