Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If Newsom is the nominee DeSantis would EASILY flip PA, MI, GA, AZ, WI, MN and even possibly NV
Where are you getting this shyt from?

He just won a recall which hardly no incumbent does in California

Stop acting like this fukkin doofus DeSantis is Godzilla

Florida is an outlier it doesn't represent all of America. Florida is fukkin Deadwood status.

Goddam you are terrified of a fukkin idiot with no charisma

He doesn't even look people in the eye when he talks

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If someone has a better candidate than Newsom or Biden, I'm all ears :manny:

That said, it's crazy to even suggest that DeSantis won't be an issue. All it takes is slightly depressed Dem turnout and him getting most Trump voters.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Do you realize what he accomplished by not getting recalled?

You know how hard that is in California

Ya' ll nikkas are acting like he's Kamala Harris and shyt

Like Newsom doesn't have hanging over his head

- high taxes
- residences fleeing
- business leaving (HP, Tesla, etc)
- lost 2 house seats due to population loss
- tree hugging whiny liberal image of his state (folks are soured on San Fran)
- homelessness
- his gun stances

I'll pass. NY and CA have the highest population losses in the country along with Illinois. These are facts.

I want Roy Cooper or Gretch myself after Biden.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GA and AZ I can see. Even NV. But the rest. Really?

If he’s the nominee we need to assume the 2016 map as the baseline. The hate Hillary got bc she’s a woman and a Clinton will be exactly the same as he’ll get bc he’s a pretty boy from San Francisco WHO FUKKD HIS POLITICAL ADVISOR/FRIENDS WIFE.

Just curious why you’d assume Pennsylvania would be safe considering Biden only won it by 80,000 votes. You really think Gavin Newslm from San Francisco is going to outperform Joe Biden from Scranton, PA?
Where are you getting this shyt from?

He just won a recall which hardly no incumbent does in California

Stop acting like this fukkin doofus DeSantis is Godzilla

Florida is an outlier it doesn't represent all of America. Florida is fukkin Deadwood status.

Goddam you are terrified of a fukkin idiot with no charisma

He doesn't even look people in the eye when he talks

A Democrat won a recall in a state where they are almost double the number of registered republicans and presidential candidates don’t even bother campaigning bc it is so solidly Dem…and you’re impressed by that?

You getting a little too emotional breh.

Do you realize what he accomplished by not getting recalled?

You know how hard that is in California

Ya' ll nikkas are acting like he's Kamala Harris and shyt

Lmao

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If he’s the nominee we need to assume the 2016 map as the baseline. The hate Hillary got bc she’s a woman and a Clinton will be exactly the same as he’ll get bc he’s a pretty boy from San Francisco WHO FUKKD HIS POLITICAL ADVISOR/FRIENDS WIFE.

Just curious why you’d assume Pennsylvania would be safe considering Biden only won it by 80,000 votes. You really think Gavin Newslm from San Francisco is going to outperform Joe Biden from Scranton, PA?

A Democrat won a recall in a state where they are almost double the number of registered republicans and presidential candidates don’t even bother campaigning bc it is so solidly Dem…and you’re impressed by that?

You getting a little too emotional breh.

Lmao
My wife and I just had this very same argument yesterday that maybe why I’m getting too emotional you sound just like her :russ:

I’m trying to be positive…

She’s is on some negative shyt like you

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Absolutely those mfers “want” to be trump in the sense you mentioned. The no apologies lifestyle etc. And yes, DeSantis presents a more boring personality. But think about it from this perspective. One of the reasons trump lost in 2020 and why his candidates lost in midterms is bc that “no apologies” stance, while it won him redneck votes, lost all of the “moderate/suburban” traditionally GOP votes. All of the big name “never trumpers” will vote for DeSantis precisely bc he’s considered boring. All that extra shyt trump brought to the table is what they hated NOT his policies.

What have you seen that makes you think republicans who maybe abandoned trump wouldn’t vote for DeSantis?

Also many of the redneck types will gravitate to him because he’s seen as a “winner.” He “beat” Disney. He “beat” the “woke establishment.” He “beat” the media by ignoring them and winning re-election against a household name with “moderate” credentials by TWENTY PERCENTAGE POINTS. The “doesn’t give a fukk” is much more important to these people then the “rich and gets bytches.” And at the end of the day if it comes down to “vote DeSantis and we win” vs “don’t vote and allow Dems to win again” they will choose the former.

Yes Florida is now definitely a red state. But it’s never been red by 20 points.

I hope it’s true about the blackmail shyt.

Edit: forgot to add that there were a lot of true evangelical types that 1) never voted for trump bc they couldn’t reconcile their beliefs with his hedonistic lifestyle or 2) voted for him in 2016 bc “Hillary is evil” but didn’t in 2020 bc Biden isn’t as odious or bc hated what trump became or 3) voted for trump in 2016 and 2020 without regrets bc of what gave them BUT know he simply cannot win anymore (Franklin graham types).

Every. Single. One. Of. These. People. Will. Donate. Volunteer. Vote. Proselytize for him.

They love that he looks goofy bc they do too. They will love that he’s as right wing as trump but has a family with a cute wife who is a cancer survivor. Expect some long form 10 minute “ad” taking about how DeSantis stood by her side during these difficult moments. They’re going to eat up the “military veteran who used his Ivy League education to help safeguard amurrican interests in Iraq and Guantanamo bay” stuff he will repeat. They and even trumpanzees are really going to fall in love when they find out he has two Ivy League degrees but clearly tries very hard to somewhat hide that fact. He’s going to go on and on about how he “worked with seal team 1 to make sure they weren’t hamstrung” by the woke generals and DC establishment. Whether it makes sense or is even true will not even matter.
I'm not discounting DeSantis at all. He could easily win the nomination (if the trump attacks against him don't stick and the rumors about dirt on him turn out to be just that)
What I'm saying is that one on one trump vs DeSantis, trump has the advantage:
-higher name recognition
-cult-like devotion from the base
-big paper from donations from the cult and grifter sleazebags

Trump is also the undisputed master of zeroing in on an opponent's insecurities, getting into their head, and making their life a living hell
Sometimes it works (Crooked Hillary, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, Coco Chow)
Sometimes it doesn't (Sleepy Joe, DeSanctimonious)

Speaking of, that first try at a demeaning nickname didn't work on DeSantis. Trust he'll come up with something better.
It's personal now. Trump probably at MAL throwing darts at a DeSantis pic on the wall and will stop at nothing to destroy him.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife and I just had this very same argument yesterday that maybe why I’m getting too emotional you sound just like her :russ:

I’m trying to be positive…

She’s is on some negative shyt like you

That’s the problem breh. People like you “try to be positive” instead of facing reality bc it might be inconvenient. You’re sitting there banking on "no charisma" as the silver bullet smh.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not discounting DeSantis at all. He could easily win the nomination (if the trump attacks against him don't stick and the rumors about dirt on him turn out to be just that)
What I'm saying is that one on one trump vs DeSantis, trump has the advantage:
-higher name recognition
-cult-like devotion from the base
-big paper from donations from the cult and grifter sleazebags

Trump is also the undisputed master of zeroing in on an opponent's insecurities, getting into their head, and making their life a living hell
Sometimes it works (Crooked Hillary, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, Coco Chow)
Sometimes it doesn't (Sleepy Joe, DeSanctimonious)

Speaking of, that first try at a demeaning nickname didn't work on DeSantis. Trust he'll come up with something better.
It's personal now. Trump probably at MAL throwing darts at a DeSantis pic on the wall and will stop at nothing to destroy him.

Trump is :flabbynsick:
Most people are over all of that shyt. He's been trying to get early endorsements on Iowa and people don't even return his calls. Imagine being a former POTUS and people are sending you straight to voicemail and leaving you on read smh