Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At some point he has to talk about something else, and that will get played out quickly.

Because this is already getting played out. It works, yes for his base. At some point he has to make a feeble attempt to appeal to someone else.

Say what you want about Bush Jr. but at least he had a "aww shucks" appeal to folks on the fence. This dude is a total dikk. Yes it can work but Trump, as much as I hate to admit it was 1 of a kind.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ok breh, you win :mjlol:
What are you warning folks about?

All I see is you trying to normalize why the normal republican culture war issues are different this time merely because DeSantis is doing it.

The fact is he's doing the same shyt Republicans have been doing and if he bests Trump it's because Trump is old and already lost to Biden.

Nothing else is being presented here that Dems need a warning about.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo I’m torn :ohhh:

I kinda don’t want Trump charged now because I want him running to cause massive fukkery for the GOP and split the vote with scumbag DeSantis even though he still hasn’t said officially if he’s running

Damn

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI

I kinda don’t want Trump charged now because I want him running to cause massive fukkery for the GOP and split the vote with scumbag DeSantis even though he still hasn’t said officially if he’s running

Damn
Even if he’s charged it will be a long time before it goes to trial and an even longer time before a possible conviction. If he is eventually convicted, he’s not going down alone. If trump is ever held accountable and faces serious consequences, he’s taking the whole party down with him. Especially if they start to back away from him and act like they don’t know him after a conviction. It’s a win win either way in my opinion :mjgrin:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Even if he’s charged it will be a long time before it goes to trial and an even longer time before a possible conviction. If he is eventually convicted, he’s not going down alone. If trump is ever held accountable and faces serious consequences, he’s taking the whole party down with him. Especially if they start to back away from him and act like they don’t know him after a conviction. It’s a win win either way in my opinion :mjgrin:
:ohlawd:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Damn
I wouldn't sweat any potential indictment, Garland is shook and he won't do a damn thing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Damn

Yeah I'm mixed too.

Obviously I'd love for Trump to get charged/convicted, but after seeing the midterms I do kind of want him around to damage DeSantis. At the moment I'm just not too confident Biden (or any Dem) would beat DeSantis in 2024 otherwise.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah I'm mixed too.

Obviously I'd love for Trump to get charged/convicted, but after seeing the midterms I do kind of want him around to damage DeSantis. At the moment I'm just not too confident Biden (or any Dem) would beat DeSantis in 2024 otherwise.

DeSantis can’t beat Biden