Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is the sun, the rest of the contenders are just stars. There's only one that the 🌎 rotates around.

DeSantis can get all the coaching, consultants and training till the wheels fall off once he gets on that stage he's gonna turn right back into the a$$hole he is.

It's a trait Don uses to his advantage since he's always been a dikk, but most politicians have to at least seem human. The ones that don't (Gore, Hillary) go down hard.

I dunno breh. I think too many see him as a loser.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I dunno breh. I think too many see him as a loser.

I agree 150% that he's a loser what I'm suggesting is is that I don't think that Ron being the lighter version of him is going to work.

He still needs donors. And his less than stellar attitude towards folks is gonna be his downfall.

Right now he's not even making a concerted effort to go on anywhere else except for Fox to broaden is appeal beyond his normal base. He can't continually shyt on democrats and lefties and win MI or WI or PA and think that's enough. He's gonna get the shock of his life when being an a$$hole (not named Trump, he's the exception) is not gonna fly in NH or MI.

The minute he walks in a bar or restaurant and has to "retail politics" he will come across as completely inauthentic. Look how easy it looked for Bush ( his best trait, his "aww shucks"), Clinton, Obama or Biden. They looked totally at ease drinking and throwing darts. Or shooting a basketball, you know, normal people shyt.

He'd rather flamethrow behind a podium than go to a bingo hall or fish fry. And God help him should he need to make a feeble attempt to court black voters. Can you picture his ass in a black church (not them dollar store pastors like Creflo) or a barbershop?

His entire personality is strictly political will and arrogance. He has ZERO people skills.

In case folks didn't notice that shyt of being a total dikk didn't work in the midterms. Sometimes being a bumbling stumbling fool at times is actually a plus at times- look no further than Bush or Biden. Shyt just rolls off instead of being fatal.

At least Sinunu, Hogan go on CNN, NBC or ABC or CBS. DeSantis is gonna get tunnel vision catering to one audience. Not everyone gives a s*** or a damn about all these little petty bills, causes and laws he keeps passing and pressing on.

His punishment of Disney is going to be an awkward conversation in auto heavy Pennsylvania or Michigan when someone point blank asks him will he block their investments or deals if they go against his political opinions.

He has a natural disdain for people that don't think walk or act like him and he will be unable to hide that over the course of a year-long plus campaign. Unlike more political savvy folks he cant hide it or moderate it. No consulting is gonna hold up for that.

That's not to say you don't take him serious and you don't treat him with the utmost respect when it comes to a viable opponent you treat him deadly serious.

He's a Non-Stop ideologue and at some point they meet their day- look no further than Bobby Jindal or Scott Walker

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hopefully Dems are spending big money to encourage this civil war.

At least on this issue trump is smart enough to know that what can actually hurt DeSantis is talking about how he wants to cut social security, not the fact that he’s mean or his policy on Disney or AP classes.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My hopes:

Desantis loses 2024 Republican primary

Trump loses 2024 election

Trump indicted after?

The only ? Really is does the grim reaper beat us to the punch

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
what a piece of shyt:pacspit:

This is starting to get traction too. It may not amount to shyt to his base but nationally have fun with it.

This man will implode on the campaign

Can't wait til he trots out Herschel Walker to defend this shyt:mjlol:

He'll modify it once the college and high-school athletes take notice or the Miami Heat or Orlando Magic.

Keep aiming for that sun Icarus :lolbron:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He must be stopped

No actually he does not. He needs to continue so he can fall flat on his face.

He will fail completely on his own. He seeks grievance as his only cause, let him attempt to spin this shyt.

And instead of facing this issue head-on, he will run to Hannity and explain himself.

The man is who we always knew he was.

Last edited: