Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Look like Tariq's message is working :why:

smart-dumb people overtaken the messaging.
Democrats suck with messaging.

And GOP does a decent job of making democrats look like the champion of tranny bathroom right and gay rights.

Democrats gotta empower black people...they take our vote for granted. shyt they can't even support reparations talk or even support a case study.

Also Democrats gotta show us what they have done for us so people don't forget.

Any bills they passed that help black people..well then show us..Americans as a whole don't pay attention to politics ...and often don't know what shyt is being pass right under our noses.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black people don't care about anti-black politics? :pachaha:

I know you're hold true to your prediction, but you're reaching here.

Dudes just wake up and concern troll until their fingers bleed.

Like do they enjoy this or find it funny??

I've been right on just about every major political issue/election widely discussed on this forum in recent history. Literally years ahead breh.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sure I’ll play this game:

:pachaha:
And I’ll keep playing
There's no way they're going to convict him. Do you think it will be like the summer? National Guard in major cities?

Voluntary discussion breh not doom and gloom. We know the history of these cases and can make predictions and discuss the issues intelligently without sensationalizing. I would argue right now it's actually the other way in that many ppl are assuming this is a slam dunk case.

Let’s not pat ourselves on the back too much. :hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Democrats suck with messaging.

And GOP does a decent job of making democrats look like the champion of tranny bathroom right and gay rights.

Democrats gotta empower black people...they take our vote for granted. shyt they can't even support reparations talk or even support a case study.

Also Democrats gotta show us what they have done for us so people don't forget.

Any bills they passed that help black people..well then show us..Americans as a whole don't pay attention to politics ...and often don't know what shyt is being pass right under our noses.

This reparations business is like walking around with a dead fish in your pocket. Its not gonna go anywhere and people gotta change the "ask"

Reparations is not on the table with democratic voters and we need to be real with ourselves.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure I’ll play this game:

:pachaha:

And I’ll keep playing

Let’s not pat ourselves on the back too much. :hubie:

Sharing opinions means you don’t get every one right. If you check what I said I am clearly talking about major/structural issues. Go in the covid thread, the crypto thread, rise of white nationalist thread, automation thread, called justice kennedy resigning to let trump pick his successor, called trump hoping to delay the election, DeSantis becoming front runner before most people knew him, go look in the crypto thread where I said it’s a terrible long term investment bc there would be a massive fraud case and the govt was going to put the clamps on it, go more than a year back when I said Dems would end up retaining the senate even though everyone and their momma expected gop sweep, go to the election thread where I said Biden would end up winning PA by 80k votes when lot of ppl were calling it for trump, go check the “nascar banning the flag” thread where I told mfers how the GOP was going to reinvent itself AND where I talk about how Dems will continue losing Black voters (esp men) bc there has been a fundamental shift in political coalitions, go to the Khashoggi thread

:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sharing opinions means you don’t get every one right. If you check what I said I am clearly talking about major/structural issues. Go in the covid thread, the crypto thread, rise of white nationalist thread, automation thread, called justice kennedy resigning to let trump pick his successor, called trump hoping to delay the election, DeSantis becoming front runner before most people knew him, go look in the crypto thread where I said it’s a terrible long term investment bc there would be a massive fraud case and the govt was going to put the clamps on it, go more than a year back when I said Dems would end up retaining the senate even though everyone and their momma expected gop sweep, go to the election thread where I said Biden would end up winning PA by 80k votes when lot of ppl were calling it for trump, go check the “nascar banning the flag” thread where I told mfers how the GOP was going to reinvent itself AND where I talk about how Dems will continue losing Black voters (esp men) bc there has been a fundamental shift in political coalitions, go to the Khashoggi thread

:yeshrug:
You're the one touting your predictive capabilities.

I don't think there's anything provocative in 2019 about DeSantis being the 2024 nom.

If Trump won it makes sense that his highest profile endorsement of one of the nation's frontline states would be the successor for the republican party.

That said, it makes good discussion and regardless of how I view your predictive abilities I think you're a very good poster who makes good threads.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hogan-knocks-desantis-done-a-really-good-job-of-getting-on-fox-news-but-approval-rating-is-around-30th-place/

GOP Governor Knocks DeSantis: ‘Done a Really Good Job of Getting on Fox News,’ But Approval Rating Is ‘Around 30th'​

Outgoing Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD) took a swipe at fellow Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) Tuesday on CNN.
Hogan and DeSantis have been floated as potential 2024 Republican pr candidates, with Hogan being viewed as a more moderate alternative than DeSantis or former President Donald Trump, who has already declared his candidacy.

The Maryland governor has emphasized the GOP’s need to broaden its voter base by appealing to more centrist voters.
Appearing on The Lead, Hogan was asked by Jake Tapper about DeSantis‘ role in the party, as well as those of moderate GOP governors such as Phil Scott (R-VT) and Charlie Baker (R-MA), the latter of whom did not seek reelection.

“You’ve called him an important voice, one of the important voices for the party,” Tapper said of DeSantis. “Do you think he would be good at what you’re talking about in terms of reaching out to people in the middle?”

“Well, he hasn’t done it so far,” Hogan replied. “He’s done a really good job of getting on Fox News and he’s capturing a lot of attention. But he certainly hasn’t done it the way Charlie Baker and Phil Scott and I have. We’re consistently the most, the highest job approval in the country.

And I think Desantis is down around 30th place among governors.”
“Is that because he’s too focused on the base, too focused on red meat issues?” Tapper inquired.

“He is focused on the base and he’s doing pretty well with the base,” the governor answered. “But he’s gonna have to figure out a way – if he wants a political future beyond Florida – to appeal to a broader audience.

Tapper asked Hogan if he plans on running for president. Hogan said he’s going to take some time to consider it.