Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
be interesting how this plays out nationally

dudes on here love DeSantis because is a "straight-shooter" and not woke

I don't think this will play well nationally because he's a stereotypical southern racist and bigot and it's well documented and will come out again

this a bit superficial but he's not well spoken, is obese, short, and his face is pockmarked... he looks like a used car dealer

he's done a pretty garbage job of running his state as well but it's Florida and his base will be happy enough with the targeting of minorities

his anti gay rhetoric could be a problem as well nationally

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol
"Just over a third of DeSantis supporters would vote for Trump as their second choice, while 14 percent would support Pence and 13 percent would back Haley. "

This suggests to me he's already locked down the "never trump" wing of the GOP.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Told yall- him being an ass is gonna be his downfall

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/01/17/ron-desantis-likability-issue-on-politics-00077927

Is DeSantis likeable enough to be elected president?

He's the kind of guy who always needs an enemy. And when he's on the campaign trail and debate stage he will crash and burn when be runs out of people to point the finger at.

" DeSantis’s offices have earned a reputation as very unhappy places to work. “When you work for Ron, he makes you feel like you’re just lucky to be there,” a former gubernatorial aide said. “I once had to drive him to the airport. We got stuck in traffic for an hour, and he didn’t say a word,” a former congressional staffer told me. “I describe him as having the personality of a piece of paper.” Last year, Politico reported ex-DeSantis staffers had formed a “support group” to commiserate over their bruising experiences. “He’s a terrible bully,” a past adviser said.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

No one is seeing the full picture, if trump losses the primary, that will be the worse thing to happen to the gop… all those maga supporters will be so pissed off that they won’t vote at all… in the long run it will benefit the gop to get rid of trump but right now I believe their best chance to win is with trump.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told yall- him being an ass is gonna be his downfall

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/01/17/ron-desantis-likability-issue-on-politics-00077927

Is DeSantis likeable enough to be elected president?

He's the kind of guy who always needs an enemy. And when he's on the campaign trail and debate stage he will crash and burn when be runs out of people to point the finger at.

" DeSantis’s offices have earned a reputation as very unhappy places to work. “When you work for Ron, he makes you feel like you’re just lucky to be there,” a former gubernatorial aide said. “I once had to drive him to the airport. We got stuck in traffic for an hour, and he didn’t say a word,” a former congressional staffer told me. “I describe him as having the personality of a piece of paper.” Last year, Politico reported ex-DeSantis staffers had formed a “support group” to commiserate over their bruising experiences. “He’s a terrible bully,” a past adviser said.

Might be an issue during a general election but right wingers don't care about shyt like this.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and that didn't move the dial with them.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Might be an issue during a general election but right wingers don't care about shyt like this.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and that didn't move the dial with them.

Trump is the sun, the rest of the contenders are just stars. There's only one that the 🌎 rotates around.

DeSantis can get all the coaching, consultants and training till the wheels fall off once he gets on that stage he's gonna turn right back into the a$$hole he is.

It's a trait Don uses to his advantage since he's always been a dikk, but most politicians have to at least seem human. The ones that don't (Gore, Hillary) go down hard.