Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Beat abrams and is just as popular in his state but flies under the radar not being trump and he’s building a war chest on the low. They all know it. He’s about to be term limited and is relatively young.

Desantis is peaking early

Kemp also has that generic folksy shyt people like too.

I think he’s an idiot but what can you do?

So you think that he has appeal to persuade swing voters?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat abrams and is just as popular in his state but flies under the radar not being trump and he’s building a war chest on the low. They all know it. He’s about to be term limited and is relatively young.

kemp reminds me of dubya. even has the same goofy grin.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look like Tariq's message is working :why:

smart-dumb people overtaken the messaging.

Thinking this is bc of tariqs message is first mistake. A lot of Black voters are understandably disaffected with the Dem party. And the party continues to basically spit in their faces by always bending/folding/prevaricating when it matters most. Black people will end up disproportionately hurt by the pandemic, just like after the great recession.

He's dangerous as fukk.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not dumb. People are making a big mistake concentrating on the anti woke legislation. Most Black ppl don’t even care about that shyt. Meanwhile he’s going to keep announcing stuff like this, which Fox News will air 24/7 and even local news will cover.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He’s not dumb. People are making a big mistake concentrating on the anti woke legislation. Most Black ppl don’t even care about that shyt. Meanwhile he’s going to keep announcing stuff like this, which Fox News will air 24/7 and even local news will cover.

Most black people don't care about anti-black politics? :pachaha:

I know you're hold true to your prediction, but you're reaching here.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

DeSantis loses because he has gone full in on this foolish war against "Wokeism"....

Sidenote what happened to when being woke just meant you had knowledge of self and some spiritual knowledge...Usually a term reserved for the NOI type brothas.