Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this election taught us anything it's that apparently even letting people die unnecessarily doesn't destroy your chances at an election. I think he's still there in 2024 and will end up as a favorite.

If Nikki Fried decides to run, I think she got him. She's white, got a decent smile, titties, smokes weed and loves guns.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If this election taught us anything it's that apparently even letting people die unnecessarily doesn't destroy your chances at an election. I think he's still there in 2024 and will end up as a favorite.

Yep. The GOP base in Florida (and elsewhere) does not give a shyt, and the upcoming vaccines will (hopefully) turn Corona into a non issue over the next year.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had no idea who she is. Looked her up and goddamn white women age like shyt lol. She's 42 going on 60. All that surgery got her looking like the Joker.
Desantis is an idiot and not winning shyt nation wide . He got exposed during this coronavirus shyt. Don’t know why you keep bring this fekkit up :what:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis is an idiot and not winning shyt nation wide . He got exposed during this coronavirus shyt. Don’t know why you keep bring this fekkit up :what:

Yep. He was done nationally after he was puffing his chest about the covid cases going down, then it got exposed they were lying and cases were actually surging.

That's exactly how I feel about Noem too. I can't believe that dumb bytch is even in the conversation after Sturgis. :snoop:

Daps
This Mf DeSantis barely won his governor race and has done fukk all since besides kill Floridians. GOP would have a better time running Romney than this clown. He won off sucking Trump's dikk and we've seen thats not the move on the national level

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can easily get the GOP nomination because the GOP is :trash:, but he's not winning shyt unless the Biden Administration is an absolute disaster and/or Kamala faces a tough primary challenge in 2024.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
LOL at people thinking DeSantis' coronavirus record is going to stop him from getting a GOP nomination or possibly winning the Presidency. :mjlol:
Exactly, GOP voters and even most swing voters don't really care about Coronavirus.

It's not the 90s anymore, people are extremely partisan. Biden was able to win because he turned out his base and clawed a small but meaningful amount of conservative leaning swing voters (particularly in Wisconain and Georgia).

There was not a massive shift away from Trump, who allowed 270k and counting Americans to die of Coronavirus.

Also, Coronavirus will (hopefully) be long gone by 2024. People have very short memories these days.