R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I'm lashing out becuz I need a hug. :mjcry:

For real? :mjcry:

I got you, breh. Bring it in.
TrxkuN8Hy3aJc40P_-BvP7PznyBDyQJHXjRD8BJ9z1G_Bx4x9Lf4jrtW-jEVemJzU89eT9AzjwN8r4PnFHp44oytzLQsgjSuaHM_SxxwWiwiPNp36takeA=w320-h240-nc

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
nikka do society a favor n just make sure u stay the fukk outa ppl jewelry boxes and away from their little daughters u sick pile of sewage waste :pacspit:
This fakkit is losing steam :mjlol: that sleep catching up to u :umad: take your dry ass to sleep faggit :mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The more we rid TLR of fukk nikkas like this the better. This is the story of a true fukk-boy @flea

Some of that stuff is just despicable :what: .
And I pride myself on being Mr. Free Speech, freedom of expression, etc. But at some point, especially on a Black message board, there needs to be some form of moderation of posters like him.
Some of that stuff is almost revolting. That type of posting is cool on "other" sites, but you would think that on a Black site people like him would've gotten run off much sooner.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
And I pride myself on being Mr. Free Speech, freedom of expression, etc. But at some point, especially on a Black message board, there needs to be some form of moderation of posters like him.
Some of that stuff is almost revolting. That type of posting is cool on "other" sites, but you would think that on a Black site people like him would've gotten run off much sooner.
get off my dikk fakkit. u sensitive as fukk. negging me fukkboy shyt like "get it together my young brother" like u tryna wrap me in a towel and hand me a cup of coco like some homo. fukk u fakkit :pacspit:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

You would think a real life maggot like him woulda been outted right :what: .
fukk it tho thats wtf WAR here for :pacspit: @ all fukk nikkas yall aint safe no more