@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

Combat Carl

Yeah n!gga
Daps
What about it? this nikka done some sorcery with the name tag shyt that lets me know he's a nerd, I ain't sweating over no geeks who beg not to be neg trained, is you serious?
Be stupid enough not to know how to use the edit feature brehs :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you the one who just offered to take off another guy's shoes and carry him to his bedroom? :what:
Now you're fantasizing about me wrapping you in a t- nevermind, I can't even finish that sick shyt.
This thread seems to have happened for a reason and I hope more posters like you are shunned.
:rudy: you know that this is the opposite type of site...

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
i been posting pretty regular with no problem

Your rep has gone down since this thread started
Mine has gone up
And I knowwww how much that means to you :umad:

Checkmate you mud dwelling rat

full

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Your rep has gone down since this thread started
Mine has gone up
And I knowwww how much that means to you :umad:

Checkmate you mud dwelling rat

full
i got pos repped twice and negged twice. my rep stayed the same :lupe: u got repped by like 4 aliases :mjlol: u need more people :blessed:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
@mike payne is a scared p*ssy you a sensitive little ugly nikka :umad:

I'm a lot of things but i'm not scared, What you tryna do?:rudy:

What's this about fellas :lupe:

I dunno, i'm just mad cause he negged me. I dont got time for that nikka cause i'm bout to go in on some cac Wu stans in the Booth :takedat:

What about it? this nikka done some sorcery with the name tag shyt that lets me know he's a nerd, I ain't sweating over no geeks who beg not to be neg trained, is you serious?
Be stupid enough not to know how to use the edit feature brehs :mjpls:

full

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That nikka's a pure low life bruh. nikka bragged that he'd steal ppl's wedding rings n jewelry if he was hired as a cable guy :what:
And ignorant pieces of shyt like him make it hard for stand-up brothas like me when dese cacs step outta line with their racism. Why? Because they can always point back to fukk nikkas like him and say "see? yall applaud racism on yall Black site too!"
But naw.. dese final fantasy world living bubblegum fukk boys dont realize dat shyt...naw..to dem its "all good cus he's so iceyy " or whatever the fukk dat dumb shyt even is :mindblown:
The nikka even think its somethin funny about flashin his lil sis talm bout "my little sister seen my penis bout 80 times already" :what:
If, IF it happened by accident ONCE (which i dnt eem understand how da fukk it happens once smh) then wtf happened the other 79 times :dahell: :mindblown: :scust:
This is the level of filth these bytch nikkas in here ridin for. A buncha undercover pedos and fakkits in dis bytch. bu bu but he post on sohh :mjlol:

Every step you take forward there is someone pulling everyone back a little. The flashing his sister is fukked up though.. and I don't even know wtf icceyy means:camby:

Ey. Shut your ugly bytch ass up
Ignorance is unforgivable.
No matter who you are, if you're racist, I can't ride for that breh. It's a damn shame people are calling you a spic, but by hating on others, you are simply descending to their level breh. Rise above the shyt and appreciate the uniqueness of every culture breh. Going through life hateful sucks.