@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Hey fukkboy since u wanna be so cotdamn righteous why don't u do me a favor and dig up the hundreds of times I been called a spic on here
nikka im yo prosecutor not yo gatdamn lawyer, go find your own gatdamn L's :mjlol:

edit- oh yeah :pacspit: fukk you

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
@flea look how your boy groupies from last night set you up and gotchu in here dolo as fukk today being straight shark food :mjlol:
:umad: dem nikkas pulled a
tZOS8.gif
on you harrrrd :mjlol:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:russ: its gotta be some football or basketball players that look that good. They prolly hoes, but i know ya school had them. Every school does.
nope.
they all a spectrum of nikkas that ain't my type (and the football team is all white frat dudes).
they either look like August Alsina or tyrese:aicmon:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I have never seen someone post so much in his own thread that he got it featured. The dedication to stay up all night and post in a thread that only you care about is commendable. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I have never seen someone post so much in his own thread that he got it featured. The dedication to stay up all night and post in a thread that only you care about is commendable. :wow:
quote me during the hours overnight that I was posting and I'll ban myself fukk nikka keep talkin outcha ass :pacspit: