@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
And they say I abuse my power. :mjlol:

Now thats one thing yo bytch ass dont do, I gotta give u credit.
Yeeen never never never threatened me on some "mod" type shyt. You take the many L's I give you n keep it pushin :wow:

_edit_ .. except for when u locked me outta my darling nikki thread :stopitslime:
then i kept making threads calling u out about it and u kept deletin them :stopitslime:
but other than that u dont power trip

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeeen never never never threatened me on some "mod" type shyt. You take the many L's I give you n keep it pushin :wow:
Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

Gains

Superstar
Daps
only thing sad is fleas pubes stuck in ya teeth fakkit, hath thee no shame ?? :what:

:mjlol:

you keep this dudes phallus and pubic hair on your mind at all hours

these coli hebrew isrealites need to save you like they did antoine dodson

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
nikka responses was gay. or racist. fukk wrong witchu nikka :what:
Not only is the Coli pretending to be militant while heavily worshipping pawgs and stomping on black women, we're also allowing - no, promoting blatant racism and apparently homosexuality now. I'm not discriminating against homosexuality but to be obsessed about like he is..:scust:
A lot of people are dapping his posts too, like he's spittin righteous truth or a positive message :beli:

The biggest problem with idiots, is that they know not what they are.

milk with rat pellets?:what:

concise

Veteran
Daps

_edit_ .. except for when u locked me outta my darling nikki thread :stopitslime:
then i kept making threads calling u out about it and u kept deletin them :stopitslime:
but other than that u dont power trip

"Many Ls" :stopitslime:
And that lock out was temporary. It got you to cool down a lil bit. :stopitslime:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Atwater showing his strength the entire episode :shaq: :noah:
tumblr_n2uzcr6Mjd1qcvyhuo6_250.gif

I would love to get a hug from him. I would just melt like butter in a hot skillet.

Edit: OMG this dude not only went to my sister school but gradated the same year as me... DAMN why didnt i go to Thornton? :mjcry: That coulda been my boo frfr!!

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Not only is the Coli pretending to be militant while heavily worshipping pawgs and stomping on black women, we're also allowing - no, promoting blatant racism and apparently homosexuality now. I'm not discriminating against homosexuality but to be obsessed about like he is..:scust:
A lot of people are dapping his posts too, like he's spittin righteous truth or a positive message :beli:

Ey. Shut your ugly bytch ass up

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n2uzcr6Mjd1qcvyhuo6_250.gif

I would love to get a hug from him. I would just melt like butter in a hot skillet.

Edit: OMG this dude not only went to my sister school but gradated the same year as me... DAMN why didnt i go to Thornton? :mjcry: That coulda been my boo frfr!!
half this cast i just want the biggest bear hugs ever from, him being first.
no nikkas that look like this attend my school :mjcry:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

That nikka's a pure low life bruh. nikka bragged that he'd steal ppl's wedding rings n jewelry if he was hired as a cable guy :what:
And ignorant pieces of shyt like him make it hard for stand-up brothas like me when dese cacs step outta line with their racism. Why? Because they can always point back to fukk nikkas like him and say "see? yall applaud racism on yall Black site too!"
But naw.. dese final fantasy world living bubblegum fukk boys dont realize dat shyt...naw..to dem its "all good cus he's so iceyy " or whatever the fukk dat dumb shyt even is :mindblown:
The nikka even think its somethin funny about flashin his lil sis talm bout "my little sister seen my penis bout 80 times already" :what:
If, IF it happened by accident ONCE (which i dnt eem understand how da fukk it happens once smh) then wtf happened the other 79 times :dahell: :mindblown: :scust:
This is the level of filth these bytch nikkas in here ridin for. A buncha undercover pedos and fakkits in dis bytch. bu bu but he post on sohh :mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Hey fukkboy since u wanna be so cotdamn righteous why don't u do me a favor and dig up the hundreds of times I been called a spic on here :sas1: u weren't defending shyt then were u fukkboy :sas2: