@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
get off my dikk fakkit. u sensitive as fukk. negging me fukkboy shyt like "get it together my young brother" like u tryna wrap me in a towel and hand me a cup of coco like some homo. fukk u fakkit :pacspit:

Aren't you the one who just offered to take off another guy's shoes and carry him to his bedroom? :what:
Now you're fantasizing about me wrapping you in a t- nevermind, I can't even finish that sick shyt.
This thread seems to have happened for a reason and I hope more posters like you are shunned.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Aren't you the one who just offered to take off another guy's shoes and carry him to his bedroom? :what:
Now you're fantasizing about me wrapping you in a t- nevermind, I can't even finish that sick shyt.
This thread seems to have happened for a reason and I hope more posters like you are shunned.
yea yea just get off my dikk fakkit

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
whoa whoa whats with the homophobic slurs? this guy's throwing around the F word like its the 90's :dwillhuh:

:what:

meth head im fukking gorgeous faggit
This fakkit is losing steam
take your dry ass to sleep faggit
fukk u fakkit
get off my dikk fakkit.
yea yea just get off my dikk fakkit

and thats just from the last 3 pages of this thread :what:
you're obsessed with that shyt , fakkit :pacspit:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

But naw, he cool, that's just his way of joking....

:pacspit: @ yall fukk nikkas supportin dat shyt !!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh but @WarisDeception is his own man. I'm often inspired by his posts :wow:

Yeah I never really had any issues with @flea but can cosign this. I've saw posters cape for trannys who'd been tricking posters for months just because they were popular. @WarisDeception you gotta understand breh a lot of these nikkas entire lives is the coli. They think they really know each other personally (some do :mjpls:) so they treat this like an attack on a family member. If these dudes get banned it's like they're dead (unless they still communicate off the board :mjlol:) so even if they know they're in the wrong these dikkriders will still defend them. The coli's usually jokes too but look how serious they get when you come at a nikka they like :lolbron:

Keep doin ya thing bruh :salute:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to 2meo again.

So much sense and clarity in this post.

Combat Carl

Yeah n!gga
Daps
For real? :mjcry:

I got you, breh. Bring it in.
TrxkuN8Hy3aJc40P_-BvP7PznyBDyQJHXjRD8BJ9z1G_Bx4x9Lf4jrtW-jEVemJzU89eT9AzjwN8r4PnFHp44oytzLQsgjSuaHM_SxxwWiwiPNp36takeA=w320-h240-nc
:hug:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
i'll just sit here