Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It wasn't a strawman since the link proves where the information I used came from.

Now, if you have a different theory, present it along with your .......'authority'.

After you answer any of my questions in this thread, you need to look up the definition of a "strawman argument"

Because based on this post you have no idea what a strawman is

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
After you answer any of my questions in this thread

Done already.​

xCivicx said:
you need to look up the definition of a "strawman argument"

Because based on this post you have no idea what a strawman is

First, YOU need to point out exactly where I stated it was YOUR position since a strawman is attacking a position not held by the person I'm arguing against.

Soon as you post your.......'authority'........I can work on your position that the moon is a 'spotlight'.

:sas2:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Nobody in this thread took that position, nor did anyone in this thread even mention what you're talking about

You were the first person to introduce that ridiculous idea, then you chose to argue against it

You did this because there is nothing in this thread that I PERSONALLY posted that you can refute

Once you try and fail to address anything that I PERSONALLY have posted in this thread, I will then hold your hand through the flat earth learning process, because I'm so gracious

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Post your ....'authority'.... regarding the 'spotlight theory' so I can use the information to dismantle it.

I'll wait............:sas1:
You're going to be waiting a long time

Because I'm not gonna continue educating you until you actually address anything I have already posted in this thread

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
You're going to be waiting a long time

Because there IS no 'authority' aside from the site I linked.

You just make stuff up, repeat it, and hope no one actually checks your information regarding it's validity, viability, and falsifiability.

I already addressed your question regarding the website I used and I'm not going to address your 'spotlight' argument until you provide information detaling how big the 'spotlight' is, how far away from the Earth it is, it's diameter/circumference how it's powered, etc. You're not gonna be able move the goalpost on me after you post it and I WILL destroy it.

I don't need an education from someone who doesn't know how science or critical thinking work.​

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because there IS no 'authority' aside from the site I linked.

You just make stuff up, repeat it, and hope no one actually checks your information regarding it's validity, viability, and falsifiability.

I already addressed your question regarding the website I used and I'm not going to address your 'spotlight' argument until you provide information detaling how big the 'spotlight' is, how far away from the Earth it is, it's diameter/circumference how it's powered, etc. You're not gonna be able move the goalpost on me after you post it and I WILL destroy it.​
Another worthless post

Go look back at the first 10 pages in this thread

Pick any one of my posts out. Address and refute it

Then I will teach you more about flat earth

Until you do that, there's no point in quoting me.

You seem to think this discussion started when you made your first goofy post, but there are many many many posts in here that precede yours

You can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that there are many many more arguments in favor of flat earth OUTSIDE of the probability that the sun and moon function similar to spotlights

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
Another worthless post

Pot meet kettle.​

xCivicx said:
Go look back at the first 10 pages in this thread

No. I'm focusing on ONE argument you made which you have yet to provide any information on in order to test it's viability or falsifiability.

Where is the information regarding your 'spotlight hypothesis'???
xCivicx said:
You seem to think this discussion started when you made your first goofy post, but there are many many many posts in here that precede yours

They don't matter. I'll focus on the argument you made regarding the 'spotlight'. Provide information detailing it so I can use it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pot meet kettle.​

No. I'm focusing on ONE argument you made which you have yet to provide any information on in order to test it's viability or falsifiability.

Where is the information regarding your 'spotlight hypothesis'???

They don't matter. I'll focus on the argument you made regarding the 'spotlight'. Provide information detailing it so I can use it.

I didn't make the spotlight argument YET simpleton

You posted a very pseudo-intellectual strawman argument, and I responded by stating that most serious flat earth theorists believe the sun and moon function as spotlights

I haven't taught you why or how yet, I just stated a fact.

I then told you that I will not teach you about that theory until you answer literally anything else I've posted in this thread

So again, this is you not being intelligent enough to comprehend that you're still attempting to force your strawman into this thread, and I'm clearly telling you that I will not teach you anything else until you actually address everything else going on in this thread BEFORE your strawman argument

I'm not sure why you can't grasp this very simple concept smh

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
I haven't taught you why or how yet, I just stated a fact.

If it's a fact, then you should easily be able to tell me the dimensions of said 'spotlight-like' objects, where they are in relationship to the Earth, how they are powered, how they stay above the Earth, etc.

I mean, you could just post the information I'm asking for and I should be unable to refute it.

Why you stalling?