Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:sas2:

Ohhhh, here's some more info.......

:mjlol:

Well, at least they tried. All you're doing is stalling.

Tell you what, instead of this back-and-forth nonsense, I'll make you a Ban Bet:

You prove the Earth is flat and I'll take a permanent ban.

I prove you wrong, you take a 2 week ban.

Put your 'edumacashun' where your mouth is......or STFU.

Your EEG pattern and the Earth's dimensions (according to you) are equivalent.

:sas2:
You took an entire day and STILL came back with another strawman huh smh

Why are you ignoring the rest of this thread?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Why are you ignoring the rest of this thread?

Why you stalling? Why don't you take the bet?

No more back-n-forth. Put up or Shut up.

tenor.gif

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Yo these 2 going back and forth is hilarious

The one thing that I don't get about the whole Flat Earth theory is why would those who know the truth lie?

Why would Russia and the US government choose to keep it a secret?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yo these 2 going back and forth is hilarious

The one thing that I don't get about the whole Flat Earth theory is why would those who know the truth lie?

Why would Russia and the US government choose to keep it a secret?
A flat earth would prove intelligent design

Most spiritual people aren't really materialistic, so it's hard to get those types to work for pennies and drain their physical resources

The bottom line is always money/resources. The top 1% want all of it

But another pertinent question is this: If I knew that you would believe anything I said regardless of what it was, what obligation do I have to tell you the "truth" about anything? I can just tell you what I want you to know in order to suit my own needs

Daps
Smh you're talking in circles

I literally just broke down how your entire argument is incorrect, on a fundamental level

The bold makes absolutely no sense unless you're saying the shape of the globe is different in the different hemispheres smh

And again, the times AND distances on the map you chose to use are similar

I gave you a general flat earth map to work with, it's not to scale at all but when I find an actual flat earth map that's scaled correctly I'll post it in here

You still completely ignored all of the other logic I've been posting in here. If the atmosphere rotates with the earth then westward flying planes would have to fly at their speed plus an additional 1000 mph to offset that rotation. This is a fact, whether you choose to ignore it or not

It has nothing to do with what I THINK smh. These are the facts of rotational mechanics. If you're flying east on a planet rotating east then your destination should be rotating away from you the entire time, meaning you have to fly faster and/or a longer distance to reach your destination

This is what I mean when I say y'all are indoctrinated. You can't make a logical case for something you believe so strongly in smh

Lol @ the bolded not making sense...it's reality. You can fly east faster than you fly west. That's a fact, even if you don't understand why that phenomena happens. Since you and I both know it to be true, it makes no sense to compare flying east in one hemisphere to flying west in the other.

Now you're claiming the flat earth map you posted ain't to scale, lol. Post the real flat earth map, which I asked you to do in the first place, then we can discuss.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol @ the bolded not making sense...it's reality. You can fly east faster than you fly west. That's a fact, even if you don't understand why that phenomena happens. Since you and I both know it to be true, it makes no sense to compare flying east in one hemisphere to flying west in the other.

Now you're claiming the flat earth map you posted ain't to scale, lol. Post the real flat earth map, which I asked you to do in the first place, then we can discuss.

Please prove the bold so that you can continue to prove my point

And I'll post an accurate flat earth map when I find one. That was the first one that came up on google images /shrug

Daps
Please prove the bold so that you can continue to prove my point

And I'll post an accurate flat earth map when I find one. That was the first one that came up on google images /shrug
Dude, you posted the screenshots too:mindblown:

Japan to Newark takes.....
But flying from Newark to Japan takes....
IMG_5218.png

The flight is an hour longer flying west.

The same is true of any two cities with a decent distance between them.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Dude, you posted the screenshots too:mindblown:

Japan to Newark takes.....

But flying from Newark to Japan takes....
IMG_5218.png

The flight is an hour longer flying west.

The same is true of any two cities with a decent distance between them.
Smh why do I have to walk you through the learning process??

YOU POSTED THIS

You can fly east faster than you fly west.

I asked you to PROVE THIS CLAIM, and you just reposted a picture of a flight which does not prove your statement smh

ONCE AGAIN, PROVE that eastward moving objects move faster than westward moving objects. Explain what rotational mechanics cause east moving objects to move faster than west moving objects

Because you clearly have no macrophysics training at all if you believe a silly statement like that

Daps
Smh why do I have to walk you through the learning process??

YOU POSTED THIS

I asked you to PROVE THIS CLAIM, and you just reposted a picture of a flight which does not prove your statement smh

ONCE AGAIN, PROVE that eastward moving objects move faster than westward moving objects. Explain what rotational mechanics cause east moving objects to move faster than west moving objects

Because you clearly have no macrophysics training at all if you believe a silly statement like that
How is hundreds of eastward flights a day reaching their destination quicker than westward flights not proof that the phenomena exists?:mindblown:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How is hundreds of eastward flights a day reaching their destination quicker than westward flights not proof that the phenomena exists?:mindblown:
That's only proof that the west flights are flying longer distances smh

Again, just like throughout the majority of this thread, you make a claim that you can't back up

Pretend we're talking about a bird flying. Explain how a bird flying east somehow flies faster than a bird flying west please

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No it's not, cuz flight aware gives you the routes AND the times. They fly the same route, just opposite direction.

Again, just like throughout the majority of this thread, you make a claim that you can't back up

Pretend we're talking about a bird flying. Explain how a bird flying east somehow flies faster than a bird flying west please

Daps
How are the westward flights traversing longer distances when they fly the same route? What are you even talking about? :mindblown:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How are the westward flights traversing longer distances when they fly the same route? What are you even talking about? :mindblown:
Do you see how your posts aren't making any sense??

If the earth is a globe, then flying one direction to get to a location will ALWAYS be a shorter path then flying in the other direction, unless you're going to the exact opposite side of said globe. Only THEN will the paths be an equal distance

Neither of the flights you posted go to the exact opposite side of the supposed globe smh

Now, ONCE AGAIN,