Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Wait, so how do satellites work?

What would be the opposite force to make it fall in a funnel like decline above the supposed flat earth?

BOOM got you fool. /thread

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's the excuse you'll use since you can't prove gravity exists? That's a new one
:ehh:

But that's how all these threads go. Clown those who believe their senses, while the real clowns provide nothing themselves l. Thanks for continuing the tradition
:salute:

Can you prove that it doesn't exist?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why don't you show how you PROVE there's a force pulling everything down to the earth?

The theory of gravity is the o ly plausible explanation of why a heavy ass object and a feather can fall at the same speed without any wind resistance.

The audacity to somehow claim gravity hasn't been proven is crazy.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

The theory of gravity is the o ly plausible explanation of why a heavy ass object and a feather can fall at the same speed without any wind resistance.

The audacity to somehow claim gravity hasn't been proven is crazy.

So why can the force of gravity pull down tons of weight fast, but not feathers? Not pieces of paper? In fact, if theres a force of gravity you need to explain how its bringing both objects at the same speed when one is so much lighter.

But I get it you wont prove your side like the others wouldnt. Im not all about this flat earth stuff, but it is fun to watch the sheep squirm from time to time around their inability to prove what they believe in like they THINK they can. Appreciate it brehs

:salute:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So why can the force of gravity pull down tons of weight fast, but not feathers? Not pieces of paper? In fact, if theres a force of gravity you need to explain how its bringing both objects at the same speed when one is so much lighter.

Hold a thin wooden board vertically and swing it up and down. Now hold it horizontally and swing it up and down. Still don't understand air resistance? Hold it vertically and drop it. Now hold it horizontally and drop it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Right leaning white folks are the ones pushing the flat earth idea, as well as all the conspiracy shyt, they've been doing this for centuries, I always let out a half hearted chuckle when I hear or see a comment like yours, as I know that they have fallen victim to the sleight of hand of half truths and allegory.

It's no surprise that a good portion of conspiracy folks are very pro gun, anti-African and Anti-Semetic and exist on the fringes of white society mad that they're not allowed to sit at the table with the rest of the well heeled establishment, so they concoct half baked "theories" about secret societies blame Jews for their perceived shortcomings while at the same time loving themselves some Jesus.

Your default position once all your claims have been refuted is to claim we're believing white mans science which is nothing more than African methodology with the spirituality removed, hell the evolution theory didn't even begin with Darwin in fact that theory was first put forward by a Black African Muslim by the name of Al Jahiz bang goes your white science argument.

The Coli isn't for you I've got a few names and places where I'm sure you'll fit in though:

Above Top Secret - one of the oldest conspiracy crypto-history sites on the web even yours truly visited there during the dark days of adsl for the lulz of course, now under the watchful eye of Gen. Michael Aquino first Satanic Chaplain of the US Armed Forces.

Godlike Production$ - similar to ATS, many a shill frequents here enjoy being on that Gov watch list btw, oh and don't bother having a difference of opinion flame wars are second nature here.

David Icke and his forum - OG of this Conspiracy shyt tried to jack Credo Mutwa, Credo wasn't feeling it gave him tricknowledge, famous for running of on the plug won't debate anybody, purports that any ancient monolithic sites had to be constructed by intergalactic shape shifting white folks from Mars and not by the indigenous peoples of those lands that's right you guessed it :mjpls:

Michael Tsarion - claims Irish people built the pyramids , and other wild ideas, another guy who hates people questioning his theories and will ask you to meet him outside if you really challenge his knowledge, protege of the guy Icke once studied under disappeared up his own ass when he started getting paper, you'll love him.

Deepak Chopra - psychospirtual shill your better off reading Krishnamurti or better yet smoke a joint same results really.

William Henry - claims that the story of Jesus being crucified is actually an allegorical story of Jesus traveling through a Star-gate :leon:

Texe Marrs- if your into symbolism and bible thumping proceed to shyt your self every time you see a BMW badge.

The Prophecy Club - some of the guys mentioned have appeared on it throughout the years I wont bother going into detail.

Zechariah Sitchen - you'll be regaled by the tales of ancient Sumeria Nibiru, the Annunaki, Enki, Enlil and the rest of the gang all from a guy who couldn't read cuneiform.

Andrew Basigo, Attorney at Law and director of project pegasus claims to have been involved in DARPA experiments with time travel and teleportation, also claims to have discovered life on mars after going through a jump room, claims Obama was teleported also.

Kent Hovind - the Don of this flat shyt, modern distiller of flat earth theories, known tax evader.

I could go on and on New Age same old bullshyt that 1960's propaganda has you hoodwinked.
Kent Hovind believes in a young round
earth. :ufdup:... and to think I almost report you

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:jbhmm:

Moon

The moon is a rotating sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the earth.

Oh, Really?

According to flat Earth consensus, the Moon circles 3,000 miles above a flat Earth. In which case we would have to see every side of the Moon each day, and the phases would cycle every 24 hours.......​

47bcc3aab09f28f9a93305a15bd7e612.jpg

On flat earth, Africans could simultaneously see the opposite side of the Moon from South Americans. And when the Moon is over the same time zone as Quebec, Canadians above the Tropic of Cancer would see the front of a nearly full moon, while Chileans in the same time zone below the Tropic of Capricorn would simultaneously see the dark backside of the Moon. But here in reality, we all only ever see the same side of the Moon, with an insignificant change in orbital viewing angle because it is 238,900 miles away.​

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Hold a thin wooden board vertically and swing it up and down. Now hold it horizontally and swing it up and down. Still don't understand air resistance? Hold it vertically and drop it. Now hold it horizontally and drop it.

Or you could explain how a force can pull down a feather AND a 2 ton truck at the same speed with no air resistance. How does this force manipulate itself to pull down different objects at different weights at the same speed? Like I told that other breh, I dont expect an answer because yall dont have one.